Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

It was 65 degrees that day
laugh.gif
and yes I remember cause something happened that morning. Anyways speaking of weather it's hot as **** in NYC right now b. I'm mean you could wear shorts hot. Not liking this one bit at all.
Key word: That Day. 

Never said it wasn't nice. But that's a huge gamble hoping there's no rain or snow. Especially that time of the year in the Northeast. No thanks.

There's already a ton of things that can go wrong that they can control. Why throw the weather variable in there

It was 65 degrees that day :lol: and yes I remember cause something happened that morning. Anyways speaking of weather it's hot as **** in NYC right now b. I'm mean you could wear shorts hot. Not liking this one bit at all.

Yeah it is brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby , rode in to work from your favorite place, Queens.

Gonna try to finish the first half of Rey's podcast with Curt and Carlos and def cool story with Fenix.

Will check out yours @ultimo al. Still waiting for more with 22stylez 22stylez and @JohnnyRedStorm.

Yeah it is brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby , rode in to work from your favorite place, Queens.

Gonna try to finish the first half of Rey's podcast with Curt and Carlos and def cool story with Fenix.

Will check out yours @ultimo al. Still waiting for more with 22stylez 22stylez and @JohnnyRedStorm.

My strong stylezz brotha! How's the kid and fam? U been up to date with wrestling? Working with John 2st and DFly on a potential show next week. And will eventually reunite with JRS. But I definitely wanna work with u too.

Last edited:
My strong stylezz brotha! How's the kid and fam? U been up to date with wrestling? Working with John 2st and DFly on a potential show next week. And will eventually reunite with JRS. But I definitely wanna work with u too.

My dude 22, baby and fam are good, thanks. Only thing I get to see now is Raw and whatever I catch up on the interwebs and on NTWT.

Will be on the lookout for that possible show and be cool to shoot the dookie with my strong stylezz brethren.

BTW, once I get my cookie connect again, I'm gonna have to send some to you unless Sasha comes between us, HAHAHAHA.

My job sends me to Jackson heights and Astoria once a month. Learning to appreciate queens and the bad Colombian girls. With that said Astoria will be the next Williamsburg.

My job sends me to Jackson heights and Astoria once a month. Learning to appreciate queens and the bad Colombian girls. With that said Astoria will be the next Williamsburg.

Get some Filipino food if you're by 69th and Roosevelt and some good Cuban at Latin Cabana on Steinway and El Rincon Criollo by Junction Blvd and Roosevelt. Also some mom and pop sneaker shops on Roosevelt and on Junction. Have a mini NT summit with JR5 and even GHIMS and check out Chris Mullin's Johnnies in action.

These mom n pops in Jackson Heights like to charge reseller prices even though nobody in the neighborhood wears Jordan's or Nike retros. I thought I was safe lol. Also for food the halal cart on 37th and 74th is top notch.

These mom n pops in Jackson Heights like to charge reseller prices even though nobody in the neighborhood wears Jordan's or Nike retros. I thought I was safe lol. Also for food the halal cart on 37th and 74th is top notch.

So true, some sneakers that are 4-5 years old still got up on retail for that year. Sometimes can find a hidden gem in the bunch.

I like to wear kicks that they dont have because the salesgirls always want to show you the newest model that you have on your feet. Love the way the Korean store owners try to make deals with you, i.e. pay cash and we wont charge tax, etc.

Oh yeah, you're sure to walk into guys with the "chica chica" cards on Roosevelt.

Need to get my halal fix this week, been packing the lunch whenever I can.

Got my Royal Rumble and WM32 tickets.

I definitely will be eating noodles and soup all month.

Need Hall of fame tickets when those go on sale though.

Every mom and pop shop in NYC charges reseller prices. Seen a shop in the bx with the squad already for $400 :x shop in the heights I Went to had the ugly sweater 7's 2 weeks early for $350. Sad thing is they seek so they continue to charge crazy prices. But really I'm not waiting on line or I front of my computer screen Black Friday will buy the aquas and maroons early when they hit $275 and below for a week or 2 early. And I don't eat no halal food when there's way better options in these neighborhoods. That ish for for white folks with no culture

Last edited:
I just got asked who was in my Avy in the AF1 thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@DCAllAmerican

Watching Brock/Rock from Summerfest... Rock hit the crappiest dragon screw ever :lol:... Isn't the Rock a big Muta mark?...

watching at home on HD > paying OD for bad seats > paying an arm and a leg for decent seats

Annnddd..the network is only $9.99.

I don't buy sneakers for myself very often anymore but every few weeks my son has a growth spurt lol, so I haggle for those "deals". I haven't paid retail for him yet. :lol:

That ish for for white folks with no culture

:rofl: They out here gentrifying the place already but that's a whole different convo lol. Tha halal is good on the move tho. As for NYC reseller culture: :x

This Brock/Rock match was really damn good... I think this is the first time I've seen this match... Brock was pushed to the moon and deserved it too...

Back
Top Bottom