Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

Maybe I should have gotten back into wrestling earlier. The last episode of Raw that I tried to watch, Kofi Kingston was still Jamaican and believed to be in the dog house over that botch with Randy Orton.

tumblr_ntpbm70TMN1unu9zio4_400.gif

It's funny. I thought of Kofi and Big E to be boring a while ago, but now they're apart of one of the most entertaining things I've seen since getting caught up with wrestling. As far as that other dude, I only know him from TNA as Consequences Creed.

It's funny. I thought of Kofi and Big E to be boring a while ago, but now they're apart of one of the most entertaining things I've seen since getting caught up with wrestling. As far as that other dude, I only know him from TNA as Consequences Creed.

Creed is pretty much the best thing about that group :lol:

Hunico would've made that looked much more fluid and easy. Roman struggled with Kofi, no wonder Rollins can powerbomb him so easily

I'm just tired of the spear as a finisher... for anyone. But Roman lookin' poised as long they don't force anything with 'em.

Back
Top Bottom