Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

So... I ****** a ****** a couple years ago...

I met "her" online... Like 6'7, tiny, tiny boobs... Only liked to be smashed from behind, and only in the butt... And she never pulled her panties down all the way, only to just pass the Angus... I think she had a peach fuzz mustache....

Naw :lok

Here's the real story...

So I meet most of the girls I mess with online... It's just easier for me, cause I'm not really about the vanilla life... Fetlife and the whatnots... So I start chatting with this lesbian... Short little white girl, good boobage, white girl butt... Buzz cut, but it fit her.. She was pretty Damn cute... I've smashed a couple girls who claim to be a lesbian, but still need D from time to time, so I was used to this at this point...

So we meet up, and she is super shy... We have a couple drinks and she opens up a little... We end up going back to my place and do our thing... Nothing super kinky, just some choking, spanking, and a little rough stuff... And during all of this, I notice her **** was a little big... Not Chyna big, but larger than normal...

So we finish up, smoke some herb and what not... And she's like, wanna know a secret... I'm like, Ehhh lol... As it turns out, she is becoming a he... She/he told be she/he had just started testosterone and was about to begin to Transition... I laugh and don't really care...

So fast forward a year... I walk in star bucks and he works behind the counter... Patchy mustache and his name is Kraven...

roll.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom