Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

making my scheduled monday appearance 

SAD DAY FOR BO 
frown.gif

2k15 photo uploading thing sounds decent.too bad its only 25 caws.ah well i still got the preorder and will be picking up at midnight nov.18th XBOX ONE 
pimp.gif

hopefully raw doesnt suck,and pleasee no rey,hes done 

noelle foley is sooooo annoying keep her away from wwe please,yea shes some what thick but so corny to me

renee on the play by play is growing on me but she stll needs work  

I thought club said some borderline racist **** in another thread if so **** him unless im confused then hes welcome by me 
what do i have to do to get a title  shot on a card? franklin bennet WILL NOT BE HELD DOWN FOR MUCH LONGER 
smokin.gif

Orton will likely be written off tv tonight so he can film a movie that begins filming next week.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Im glad that im going tonight

I just started my 4th rotation today. Commute is terrible. If I didnt live walking distance to the arena I dunno if I would have actually made it.
You guys, im going to Raw on monday

First WWE show since a smackdown like 14 years ago

smile.gif
Be prepared to be bored out of your mind for 5 hours
LOL. Im sure the card will be meh at best but Im excited just to be there.

Last time they were in buffalo they did that retro Raw show with the old stage. Was so mad ppl bailed on going last second.

Welp. See you guys later. Ill try to take pics.

And Ill be in my pink dolph tee holding my lebron south beaches in the air like im wale

Cesaro's entire gommick needs retooling. A robe? A towel? That crappy entrance music. It's all bad.

Back
Top Bottom