Wrestling Thread Oct 26-Nov1 | 10/27 - Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff Sign with TNA (p11)

Last night the WWE presented Bragging Rights. With everything else going on, I didn't pay that close attention, but there was really not much on the showto hold my attention. My very quick rundown:

The Miz d John Morrison - Pretty good match, but nothing I'll remember two weeks from now.
Smackdown Divas d Raw Divas - A better than average divas match, but again, nothing special.
The Undertaker d Batista, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk - Taker retains the World Title. This better be leading to a clean victory and title change for CM Punk. Batista turned heel after the match destroying Mysterio in a segment that didn't get over very well.
Team Smackdown d Team Raw - Big Show turned on Team Raw and Jericho pinned Kofi.
John Cena d Randy Orton 6-5 - It was a dull Iron Man match which was to be expected between these two. None of the falls/submissions were very suspenseful. Cena is now an 8 time champ I believe. And he gets to stay on Raw.

The biggest thing I took from last night's show is the start of a feud between Rhodes and Kofi which could be good.

Kyle Busch and Joey Logano host Raw tonight. Is Buffalo NASCAR country? I don't know and I don't care. Nothing has been announced. Believe it ornot, the next PPV (Survivor Series) is FOUR weeks away, so I don't expect anything earth shattering to happen tonight.

laugh.gif
at the WWE thinking Buffalo is NASCAR country. What a dumb booking my management. If anything they should have done their research. Bring in one of theBuffalo Sabres or Bills.

Sad state of affairs for wrestling these days. It is quite an indictment on the business (WWE) when someone does not watch their program for 4 months, yet whenthey return to watch things seem to be exactly the same as they were. Cena is now a 7 time champ which is comical ( I believe he has it in his contract for atleast 5 more title reigns). The world titles imo mean nothing these days, when you have a guy (good guy, decent worker) like Cena as a 7 time champ, and Paulas a 10, 11 or 12 time champ ( I have lost count) then you know the business is in the dumps.

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
laugh.gif
at the WWE thinking Buffalo is NASCAR country. What a dumb booking my management. If anything they should have done their research. Bring in one of the Buffalo Sabres or Bills.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I was thinking the same thing, if this Raw was down south it would be a standing room only sellout.

Who says buffalo isnt nascar country? Just because its a large city dosent mean anything as a lot of fans drive 1 to 2 hours to see a show, and consider thatthe majority of northern ny is mountainess rural areas where nascar tends to be popular. With that being said, it wont matter because 95% of the crowd willhave bought there tickets before the hosts were anounced

Didn't the Rock say maybe its time he hosts raw on that smackdown where he was on titantron

Didn't watch the PPV with the game on yesterday. I might not even watch RAW tonight...I'll probably watch after I catch last week's SD and BraggingRights. I know all the results tho'.

Should have a good size N&N coming up in a few...

I'll be watching Raw tonight since there's nothing else on TV that i really want to watch. I assume the Raw vs. Smackdown feud will continue sinceSurvivor Series is the next ppv.

- Randy Orton vs. Triple H is being advertised for WWE live events in December. It's expected that DX will feud with Chris Jericho & Big Show next but we could see another Triple H vs. Orton feud before the year is over.

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

- Randy Orton vs. Triple H is being advertised for WWE live events in December. It's expected that DX will feud with Chris Jericho & Big Show next but we could see another Triple H vs. Orton feud before the year is over.

sick.gif
sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NO![/color]
mad.gif

I wonder if the E knows they have, Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, MVP or hell Mark Henry. Guys I don't know if I can deal with another Cena vsTriple feud this soon.
frown.gif

Hopefully Cena feuds with Swagger now, have some kind of battle royal tonight to determine the #1 Contender.
Anyone think Randy is going to get on Legacy for not coming out at the end of the match last night, to set up Ted vs. Randy?

Originally Posted by hellaones

The Wrestling Observer is also reporting that Carlito has not appeared on WWE TV in quite sometime because creative has told him they have nothing for him at the moment. This has happened to Carlito a number of times throughout his WWE career, and at this point it seems that he doesn't care too much considering he hasn't had a prominent place on WWE TV in awhile.

smh.gif

Should of never split up him and primo...

The Wrestling Observer is also reporting that Carlito has not appeared on WWE TV in quite sometime because creative has told him they have nothing for him at the moment. This has happened to Carlito a number of times throughout his WWE career, and at this point it seems that he doesn't care too much considering he hasn't had a prominent place on WWE TV in awhile.

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom