Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had a $15 pastrami sandwich with a sunny side egg this weekend. Totally worth it. And it wasn't the thin cut slices, they were thick pieces of pastrami.

Try katz when you come to NYC b. Idgaf if it's popular and overcrowded the pastrami sammy is still dam good

Seen some rumors of Shane coming back in the near future, doubt it's legit though

View media item 1753693>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Miz has ever done in his life..

View media item 1753693>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Miz has ever done in his life..

vIa5GdG.jpg

E-40 is one of the worst rappers of all time but I don't have the heart to break it to GHIMS since he's such a huge fan

E-40 may be trash to us cause he speaks in bay area slang that outsiders can't/won't understand. I don't knock his music but I respect him.

I've never been the biggest E-40 fan, but he is highly regarded in the Bay Area.  He has a lot of local hits and has been around for a minute.  He'd probably be to the Bay Area what UGK is to Port Arthur/Houston.

Back
Top Bottom