Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Finally get to watch NXT:Respect..Jordan and Gable are both legit..Used properly they both can be huge stars in the future..I'm sure Vince will **** that up though..

I thought the Bayley/Banks match from Brooklyn was better than the Respect match, but both matches were some of the best women's wrestling I've seen in quite awhile..

I love me some Bayley, but Sasha Banks is the closest thing to a can't miss talent I've seen in the WWE probably since Lesnar. I would build that entire division around her (and Charlotte, Becky, and Bayley). There's no way she won't be a superstar. Could be one of the GOATs as far as women's wrestling goes. 

I'm completely infatuated with Asuka..

I like sugar too man but you gotta lay off brother case. You're already cheerio sized don't add diabetes. There's an epidemic and the death rates are only going up. Don't be another statistic.

Peace - BDB....

How you gonna disrespect a dead man GHIMS?!? Have you no shame?
frown.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Cesaro is my favorite guy on the roster and they don't even let him flourish. They'd rather put people down then let talented people move up. sandow was comedy and dude has disappeared.

Looks like Mark Henry will be retiring early next year when his contract is up...

Maybe Vince will open his eyes, give Cesaro a monster push, have him win the RR and headline WM?

Maybe Vince will open his eyes, give Cesaro a monster push, have him win the RR and headline WM?

I just want to see him have a match or two with Brock. Does a make-a-wish kid have to tell vince to stop burying Cesaro to make it happen?

Back
Top Bottom