Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just wish Dean would've defended the US Title more.

Him breaking MVP's record as longest reigning US Champ doesn't really feel right...

Last edited:
Just wish Dean would've defended the US Title more.

Him breaking MVP's record as longest reigning US Champ doesn't really feel right...
Jeans beating MVP's record was probably a contributing factor in Peep's passing.
tired.gif

At least he's in a better place.

To the homie Peep:

Duh up my old nintendo 64 last night was playing smash bros and the star wars pod racing game with my homies yesterday. Thinking about copping no mercy and maybe Mario party

PAss on No Mercy and get WCW Revenge brother. 

Goldberg, nWo, Bret Hart... it's got a much better roster. 

Watching that BOLA '15..PWG needs to invest in a new mat for their ring..Having a dozen pieces of black tape holding your mat together is not a good look..

Meehhh might watch raw tonight. Expect nothing but will still be disappointed.

But Ayo b on the real nycc is weird as f bro. Grown men dressed up as characters for 3 days??? :smh: :smh: :smh: and I have a large comic collection from my teens but I never seen the appeal/purpose of that other than looking dumb/geek.

reminds me, i gotta find that new leatherface funko reaction figure to go with myers, voorhees and krueger for halloween

Meehhh might watch raw tonight. Expect nothing but will still be disappointed.

But Ayo b on the real nycc is weird as f bro. Grown men dressed up as characters for 3 days??? :smh: :smh: :smh: and I have a large comic collection from my teens but I never seen the appeal/purpose of that other than looking dumb/geek.

Never stop being grumpy, BDB. Never stop :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom