Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
4UaYXt7.gif
At this point, I'm convinced Sext is just trolling because he knows how horribly he's booked.

laugh.gif

No lie...I found out today my coworker watches WWE and when I asked who his all time fav was he said "Kane". I swear I busted out :rofl:

He liked OG Kane because "he wore a mask" :lol:

Been having an urge to rewatch the Brock/Roman (Seth) match from WM. A few notes.

1. It is wild how Roman took THREE damn F-5's and kept going. Wild looking back on it.

2. That smiling nonsense Roman was doing, what was the point?

3. Do yall remember how scared we were that he was going to win when he started to make his comeback? I know I was.

This is still my favorite match of this year from WWE. I have to rewatch the 3X match from Royal Rumble again to make sure but this was a damn good match man

This shows the sad state both of these companies are in honestly

Personally, I'm not a fan of it, but how does that show the "sad state" both companies are in?

Both have tanking ratings and are trying to use the other to get a boost. Honestly, this works out for the WWE more than ESPN. The WWE is making garbage like Kane being in the main event. ESPN is gonna have to report that trash weekly.

Personally, I'm not a fan of it, but how does that show the "sad state" both companies are in?
Well Sportscenter's ratings have been dropping over the last few years from what I hear. So they are so desperate that they are willing to open the door back open to Pro Wrestling.

I guess WWE is just sad because I know they are at an all time low, but I am sure they welcome all PUB

Been having an urge to rewatch the Brock/Roman (Seth) match from WM. A few notes.

1. It is wild how Roman took THREE damn F-5's and kept going. Wild looking back on it.

2. That smiling nonsense Roman was doing, what was the point?

3. Do yall remember how scared we were that he was going to win when he started to make his comeback? I know I was.

This is still my favorite match of this year from WWE. I have to rewatch the 3X match from Royal Rumble again to make sure but this was a damn good match man
1.) Agreed, but the downside is that they made Ramen look way too strong here. He's the future Chena for sure.

2.) I also didn't see the point, but I guess what they were going for is that Ramen wasn't intimidated by Bork.

3.) Everyone who was there and at home felt that way, but I was honestly wondering how Bork started bleeding. Whoever booked that match and that spot did good, imo.

What also impressed me was that Sext won the strap in under 2 minutes. Everything was cleanly pulled off the second he stepped in the ring.

I can only imagine how Sext was feeling when his music hit and he ran down that ramp.

Last edited:
Like you said, the smiling was to show that Roman wasn't intimidated and wasn't going to just "lay down". I think they pulled off that match perfectly...

Like you said, the smiling was to show that Roman wasn't intimidated and wasn't going to just "lay down". I think they pulled off that match perfectly...
Agreed, kudos to all 3 guys + Heyman in that match.

I watched it again and Heyman had really great reactions ringside. Even commentary called that match well.

Back
Top Bottom