Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Daniel bryan sucks imo all the back to his indie days. Was never a fan

Bork a ***** and has no respect for the wrestling.

Dean Malenko is the best in ring wrestler of all time no debate....

No way jose :pimp:

NXT is better than raw

The miz is :pimp:

I got more but im sleepy lol

To add to this:
WCW>
Shawn Micheals is overrated
Undertaker is trash
DDP is underrated

Jeff Hardy's contract expires in Feb. 2017.

There is atleast some feeling that he will sign with WWE shortly after and be in the WM33 card.

More NXT call ups on the way due to Balor injury and Cena taking time off to film his tv show.

Best mania main event of all time
I think @PLVN  was referring to Rumble 2015, but both were good matches 
laugh.gif

Best main event (as in last match on the card) of WM probably has to be...

WM17 Austin/Rock or WM20 Triple Threat

Last edited:
I remember that night...that moment when the triple threat gets you hyped as hell then it all goes to hell

Last edited:
MSL And Sullivan

August 26, 2016 via @MLW

Mister Saint Laurent and Kevin Sullivan discuss Kevin's return to Ring of Honor, the absence of Eva Marie, Daniel Bryan vs The Miz, the history of blading, Smackdown's new titles, AJ vs Ziggler, WCW World War III 1996, questions from the mailbag and much much more!

He has YET to hit this move clean. That is a short range move, he need to drag his opponent closer to the corner

@cosmiccoffee9   - Why do contract signing happen for some matches but then watches can be made at the spur of the moment on Raw. 

Do you think wrestlers should know who they are going to wrestle before they get to the arena each night (barring a tournament)

What wrestling opinion do you guys have that would be deemed unpopular by most?

I love Flair/HBK but I think Chris Jericho MIGHT just have become my favorite wrestler of all time.

Billy Gunn is one of my favorite workers ever and is underrated.

Triple H is my favorite heel, specifically McMahon-Helmsley faction era. :smokin

I enjoyed early WWECW.

** **** is insufferable.

I've never cared for The Rock as a face.

I loved Flair/Luger from Capital Combat '90. It might be my favorite Flair match. The same show where Sting gets saved earlier in the night by Robocop. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom