Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Couldn't they have held Swagger off tv for 3+ months, and have him come back with a haircut, new attire and a new theme?? Am I really supposed to believe in him the next day after eating a pin from Jinder Mahal?

Last edited:
Couldn't they have held Swagger off tv for 3+ months, and have him come back with a haircut, new attire and a new theme?? Am I really supposed to believe in him the next day after eating a pin from Jinder Mahal?

You know that **** won't work as soon as they put a mic in Swaggers hands :lol:

All Ascension had to do was walk out for a title shot hahah

Gotch and English in the back like "SH**, WE SHOULDVE RAN OUT"

I always wonder/ questioned that if you change somebody look and name that will get that person over?

A friend swear if it you change Dolph Ziggler named to Nick Nemeth and change the way he looked, it will revamped his career..

Last edited:
tumblr_odh0iiV4rI1u1ljrzo1_540.png

:rofl: :rofl:
Watching the Orton segment now.. :rofl:

You know that **** won't work as soon as they put a mic in Swaggers hands :lol:

:lol: :lol: Good point

Really dig the Usos direction as heels, especially with altering their ring-style a bit. They just need a new theme and to stick with the all black attire, what they had on tonight was under 25 club/ready to hoop attire :lol:

Wonder if Ibushi not committing to WWE will have any impact on the CWC results tonight?

He's been the odds on favorite to win from the jump.

Back
Top Bottom