Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

No Mercy triple threat is going to be amazing

Cant remember the last time I didnt enjoy a Cena triple threat match

Cena-HHH-HBK was great

So was Rollins-Lesnar-Cena and HBK-Angle-Cena and Edge-HHH-Cena

Last edited:
anyone that's been to a takeover event in bk or dallas, how much were the tickets? just wanna see how much id be spending..

anyone that's been to a takeover event in bk or dallas, how much were the tickets? just wanna see how much id be spending..
BK was falling to $10 this year

NXT has lost some of its star power so unless it's a really small venue, I dont see tickets being that expensive.

Reactions: fx2
BK was falling to $10 this year

NXT has lost some of its star power so unless it's a really small venue, I dont see tickets being that expensive.

I wanna get a pretty good seat so I'll probably buy tickets to nxt during a pre sale or when they go on sale. it looks like i'm gonna have to hit up stubhub for some survivor series tickets. I don't know if I can take 3 more hours of raw on that Monday so im probably skipping that. :lol:

thanks guise.
Watch it and tell ME how you feel about it when you are done
i've only had a chance to watch the intros so far. Disappointed. Thought Nakamura's intro was the same as his NXT one 
laugh.gif

Metalik has to win tonight..Vince is too desperate for a Mexican star..I'd say Ibushi, but after the reports he won't sign with WWE I don't see them giving him the win in their inaugural tournament..

Back
Top Bottom