Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

I pray Vince doesn't steal the head writer of Smackdown and send him to Raw

Also, isn't the Smackdown head writer the former head writer of NXT. Is it fair to saw that's probably part of the reason why the product has regressed?

I pray Vince doesn't steal the head writer of Smackdown and send him to Raw

Also, isn't the Smackdown head writer the former head writer of NXT. Is it fair to saw that's probably part of the reason why the product has regressed?

Yes, Ryan Ward was the head writer in NXT. Smackfest stories make sense and feel "contained."

NXT is buns now. Sign famous indie guy, have him go through multiple worthless feuds, win strap, and lose to next famous indie guy before going up.

I'll be perfectly honest... There isn't any wrestling anywhere doing a great job of building interesting stories and characters... There's always the established guys... But I'm fairly bored when it comes everything...

I, obviously you sheep, gave up on WWE a long time ago... NXT has been plain bland... ROH is the exact situation as NXT except its the low rent version (which I like :lol:)... NJPW is in its yearly lull this time if year...

There's nothing grabbing my interest... There's tons of great wrestling... But there aren't any stories I can invest in...

Yes, Ryan Ward was the head writer in NXT. Smackfest stories make sense and feel "contained."

NXT is buns now. Sign famous indie guy, have him go through multiple worthless feuds, win strap, and lose to next famous indie guy before going up.

This

I want to still love NXT since guys like Nakamura, Roode, DIY, Dillinger etc are down there

But I feel like they'd be much better off on SD

Roode's stint on NXT is expected to be a short one.

When he gets called-up, he's going to be pushed to the moon.

I just hope he doesn't get fed to Cena.

Roode's stint on NXT is expected to be a short one.

When he gets called-up, he's going to be pushed to the moon.

I just hope he doesn't get fed to Cena.
Bobby ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  needs to find himself a decent finisher before he gets called up.

I wish somebody would use the Snapmare Driver as a finisher.

Love that move for some reason

Back
Top Bottom