Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

CoC Rumors and POSSIBLE Spoilers
HHH and/or Foley/Steph are expected to cost Seth the match

Karl and Doc new tag champs

Reigns new US champ

There's speculation of Goldberg showing up due to him cancelling an appearance on Bischoff's podcadt which happens to be in the same city as Coc
Only the first spoiler here sounds good

Whats on the menu tonight gentlemen?

raw

cliffs on RKO on booker T addressing the protests, national anthem, his time in military

Last edited:
Whats on the menu tonight gentlemen?

What up Brother Jules?..How you doing on this fine Sunday afternoon?..

Dinner for tonight will consist of a beautiful croc-pot Pot Roast and potatoes, with some Mac and Cheese on the side..

I'm back guys, wwe live last night for my 1st time it was great. i had a lot of fun

Last edited:
What up Brother Jules?..How you doing on this fine Sunday afternoon?..

Dinner for tonight will consist of a beautiful croc-pot Pot Roast and potatoes, with some Mac and Cheese on the side..
Im doing better. I bit the bullet and paid 700 bucks for this new medicine seems to be working so far. Thanks for asking. How are you?

I ate that last weekend :lol: nothing beats a good ole pot roast :pimp:

Im doing better. I bit the bullet and paid 700 bucks for this new medicine seems to be working so far. Thanks for asking. How are you?

I ate that last weekend :lol: nothing beats a good ole pot roast :pimp:

Glad to hear you're feeling better..It's a shame that the best medicines for chronic illness/pain are so damn expensive..I'm doing ok..Still waiting on the dr to get this stimulator replacement surgery set up..Was hoping to get it done by the end of October, but now it's looking like it'll happen in December which sucks..

Pot roast is one of God's perfect foods..Slow cooked for about 7-8 hours is the only way to go..

Glad to hear you're feeling better..It's a shame that the best medicines for chronic illness/pain are so damn expensive..I'm doing ok..Still waiting on the dr to get this stimulator replacement surgery set up..Was hoping to get it done by the end of October, but now it's looking like it'll happen in December which sucks..

Pot roast is one of God's perfect foods..Slow cooked for about 7-8 hours is the only way to go..

Yea it was most of my mania savings too :smh: but i couldnt take it no more. Does it bother you alot and can you wait that long for the replacement?

only thing i didn't like was that the reigns and rusev match wasn't a street fight like they said it would be....in fact reigns won but by DQ because Rusev hit him with the bell and I thought it was funny because ref gave the sign to ring the bell and it did and I was like how they ring the bell if Rusev has it lol

Yea it was most of my mania savings too :smh: but i couldnt take it no more. Does it bother you alot and can you wait that long for the replacement?

I can wait, but it sucks I can't really turn it on cause it's uncomfortable to use..When it's on I get an electrical tingling in my ribs and it's very uncomfortable..The new one I'm getting has the option to not have the "tingle" feeling and it just blocks the pain signal to my brain..Plus I think my old doctor put the battery in too shallow so it sits right under my skin and it itches a lot..

I can wait, but it sucks I can't really turn it on cause it's uncomfortable to use..When it's on I get an electrical tingling in my ribs and it's very uncomfortable..The new one I'm getting has the option to not have the "tingle" feeling and it just blocks the pain signal to my brain..Plus I think my old doctor put the battery in too shallow so it sits right under my skin and it itches a lot..

Damn that sucks man im sorry bro

Back
Top Bottom