Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Nia jax needs to wrestler bayley. I saw that in the 6 man tag match Saturday. It was pretty good, those 2 went at it

So Trips doesn't have WiFi on his private plane or he doesn't subscribe to The Network? Which one is it?

Mick Foley and wrestlers, Mick Foley opening the show, Mick vs. Steph is the best thing on Raw.

I have been watching Raw. But I wasn't caught up with the thread. Mini quote tower time. :lol:
Bruh... :evil: :smh: Also I repped you.
Good looking out. Can't wait until she comes back. :smokin
Oh look another sh** finish
This is nothing new at all. :smh:
Think again! The mayhem continues!
Dude came back with the last chair shot. Made me :lol:
"I hope you torn your pec"- fan
"I did that already"- Roman
I heard that exchange. Had me :rofl:
** **** > *
View media item 2179397
Whatever y'all do don't let D Fly D Fly book the matches. We will get one ppv and then he will fap for the rest of the year.
I have been enjoying my most recent title run. I think I may be approaching your record as longest US Champ. :lol:
Can we have a NTWT NXT
Dawg...this is genius. Lord knows there are a few dudes here in need of a character overhaul and some promo development.
wWue0rCDOphOE.gif

Dudes still salty I didn't give em a Goldberg winning streak
BFly GM of the decade. :smokin :pimp: :nthat:
All them useless 708399494993 matches and they get tag titles :rolleyes
So damn stupid man. So typical WWE.
Cesaro needs to demand a trade

Get the f outta there
Mick about to have the roster walk out on him like they did to Honnor. :smh:
Which one of y'all 100% called Cesaro/Sheamus teaming :rofl:
Seriously the fact they called it shows the lack of creativity in the creative room.
Big e for once didnt land on his head though
He should perform the move like that going forward. He may survive that way.
Hey I want some Bayleyyyyyy!
View media item 2179400And lastly Steph punked the **** outta Foley. Who's job is it?!? May as well have given him the Tom Phillips treatment.

I think I'll just be sticking to SD & NXT along with Indies if the Authority bs comes back

I'll catch the CW stuff on Dailymotion

Back
Top Bottom