Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

I think it was the Brock comment that got him into hot water. He flat out said he approach Brock to try and have a spectacular match at WM and to go over the top, and Dean claim Brock just said no and didn't want to do anything exciting. After that Dean just kept going and going about the creative team.

Now that I think about it, Brock probably just wanted to be at full Health for his UFC match.

Ziggler always messing with me. Hanging with the Miz. Now dude trying to steal Dana from me. I have been nothing but kind to him

Last edited:
tumblr_oc9r1ewj9W1sbzhteo1_500.gif
tumblr_oc9rhs1iJQ1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_oc9sc7U5Ex1sbzhteo1_400.gif
tumblr_oc9sheIDQK1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_oc9uvqTmWD1sbzhteo1_400.gif
tumblr_oc9v70OgA11sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_oc9vmkZvhq1sbzhteo1_500.gif
tumblr_oc9w51pKTS1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_oc9wonyDhh1sbzhteo2_500.gif

tumblr_oc9y3uNEEp1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_oc9z97MLnI1sbzhteo1_400.gif
tumblr_oc9zvyat2o1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_oca04dYmqX1sbzhteo1_400.gif
tumblr_oca0dhrBjk1sbzhteo1_500.gif

I think it was the Brock comment that got him into hot water. He flat out said he approach Brock to try and have a spectacular match at WM and to go over the top, and Dean claim Brock just said no and didn't want to do anything exciting. After that Dean just kept going and going about the creative team.

Now that I think about it, Brock probably just wanted to be at full Health for his UFC match.

that and he probably was suggesting some other stuff and the wwe shot it down. prbably wanted to make it a bloody hardcore match and all that :lol:
who knows if it was brock or wwe that told him NO

anyone know the lineup or which match closes the show?

Last edited:
Good for dolph if he does and feuds with AJ. Dolph deserves to be wwe champ and not just a world heavyweight champ.

To clarify though, I don't want Dolph to win, but I'd be happy for him. I'm glad Jeans was honest on the podcast. Those are the type that corporate hates, but guys of yester-years respect, including Vince.

Liked the idea of the promo but Corbin seemed so stiff like he was reading off of cue cards

Throwing on my Dolph shirt for the first time in like 4 years.

Here to save the world :smokin

Back
Top Bottom