Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Shane vs Lesnar expected for the RRumble.

First 5 guys in the CWDivision are Kendrick, Cedric Alexander, Noam Dar, Swann and TJ Perkins.

So....12(?) time world champion Randy Orton gets beaten to a pulp, and 46 year old general manager comes to the rescue? *Camby*

Reigns is the early favorite to win next week.

Roman%20Wink_zpscdrshidg.gif

I'm actually not a Balor hater at all, but I chuckle when he speaks, it's like I'm listening to Rockstar Spud

Nah, we all know who the Balor hater is here. Son acts like Finn stole all of his pudding cups out of his lunch box as a kid [emoji]128580[/emoji] SMDH at cheering on another person's serious injury

Anybody here Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar's backstage altercation? Supposedly Chris got into Brock's face because he wanted answers for the incident with Randy Orton. Brock kissed him in the forehead and said, "Kiss me back p*ssy", and the two had to be separated, Vince told Chris it was all a work. :smh:

Anybody here Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar's backstage altercation? Supposedly Chris got into Brock's face because he wanted answers for the incident with Randy Orton. Brock kissed him in the forehead and said, "Kiss me back p*ssy", and the two had to be separated, Vince told Chris it was all a work. :smh:

:lol: if Brock actually did and said that

From Wrestling Observer, in case you missed it.
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/brock-lesnar-chris-jericho-heated-altercation-summerslam-219211

Last edited:
Dudleyz are legit gone. They decided to part ways with the WWE as of a week ago.

The angle was to get alot of heat for Doc and Karl.

The door is open for them if they want to return.

They received a standing ovation from the entire roster and McMahons once they got backstage.

Last edited:
Shane vs Lesnar expected for the RRumble.

First 5 guys in the CWDivision are Kendrick, Cedric Alexander, Noam Dar, Swann and TJ Perkins.

So....12(?) time world champion Randy Orton gets beaten to a pulp, and 46 year old general manager comes to the rescue? *Camby*

Let's say it does go down, Lesnar will beat the **** out of him as we would expect.

I could see Vince come out all emotional and try to plead with Lesnar or help Shane.

Lesnar wins, Shane it cartied out on a stretcher.

Vince then says he has someone eho can finish the job and beat Lesnar at WM33.

Rock? Reigns? Someone else?

Dudleyz are legit gone. They decided to part ways with the WWE as of a week ago.

The angle was to get alot of heat for Doc and Karl.

The door is open for them if they want to return.

They received a standing ovation from the entire roster and McMahons once they got backstage.
I had a feeling it was legit when The Club came out

Dudleys seem like dudes that would want to put another team over for their last apperance

Damn, just read a post about Fabulous Moolah and how despicable she was. Tough read. She was just mentioned on Holy Foley.

http://www.free-times.com/archives/baby-of-sweet-georgia-brown

It made me read about Vince too, who probably looked up to her and even helped her in the Original Screwjob. I didn't even know that he was abused as a child.

Last edited:
Let's say it does go down, Lesnar will beat the **** out of him as we would expect.

I could see Vince come out all emotional and try to plead with Lesnar or help Shane.

Goldberg

Goldberg
Bork should wash Goldberg

Crowd wanted Goldberg so bad on Sunday. Instead we got Shane.

Was waiting for Vince to force Bryan to go out there too :lol: against his will.

Meltzer said Bork's dates are almost done for 2016

So Rumble will have Bork/Shane --> Goldberg returns --> Bork/Goldberg at WM33?

Morning boys..Just dropped my son of for his first day of 3rd grade and now I'm firing up Raw..Heard a couple spoilers already...Hope the show is good..

Back
Top Bottom