Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Lol @ Bayley being fine.

No way anybody believes that

350x700px-LL-4bf5323d_1386611327_point_large.gif

@B Sox

Owens is the man. He is what Seth wishes he was as a heel.

So I see we will finally get Seth vs HHH. I just asked a fee weeks ago if we were ever going to get that.

Good stuff. Just hope it doesn't happen on a B+ level PPV

"So, Del Rio has been pulled from, after the 30 days are up, he's in fact been pulled from all shows. So you can probably read into that exactly what you're reading into that."

why ya body shaming KO. dude looks like a linebacker
he's light on his feet and moves like a cruiserweight
I think some commentors lack an appreciation for the necessary athleticism required to compete using some styles. Competitors like Bray Wyatt and KO remind me of high-level offensive linemen, deceptively quick and explosive for their natural frames with the strength and skill to deal with the more "traditional looking" athletes they frequently end up across the field/ring with.

Their body types are actually an asset for their respective styles as seen with Owens' Bullfrog Splash and Cannonball as well as Wyatt's ballistic crossbody technique and with intelligent use of their most dangerous weapon--their bodies--they can be more than effective in the ring. 

Bottom line is they're out here trying to win championships, not wet T-shirt contests. Kevin Owens has done just that, and although the circumstances were shrouded in controversy, I expect him to stand as an exceptional fighting champion as his reign unfolds.
Lol @ Bayley being fine.

No way anybody believes that
Bayley is a fine competitor. Her in-ring attributes are suitable for the division and her body type is ideal for a physical, mat-based style. She also has an advantage over many less skilled female Superstars, who must be wary to protect their faces during matches--which can represent their livelihood if their career in the squared circle fails to bear fruit! She has a bright future among young female wrestling fans as well as older spectators who long for a different age of womens' wrestling.

As for Triple H's actions, the notoriously manipulative COO obviously saw a bit too much of himself in a young Seth Rollins.

We can all assume Trips has read "48 Laws of Power" repeatedly, and Seth needs to give it a browse too because he clearly violated rule #1; not only exhibiting hubris and entitlement after failing in his latest championship opportunity, but getting a bit too comfortable in the company of the man's wife. 

Triple H knows very well how many pawns fell in the path to his position, and the rapid rise in profile for Seth as well as his demonstrated capacity for scheming meant the Game could one day find all that he has built slowly usurped by an ambitious upstart. 

One could argue it was a smart move made by a man who always takes the long view.

Last edited:
So only one of you marks wished me happy birthday :smh: i see how it is..............screw you guys im going home.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Juelz. Ay. :nthat:
I think some commentors lack an appreciation for the necessary athleticism required to compete using some styles. Competitors like Bray Wyatt and KO remind me of high-level offensive linemen, deceptively quick and explosive for their natural frames with the strength and skill to deal with the more "traditional looking" athletes they frequently end up across the field/ring with.

Their body types are actually an asset for their respective styles as seen with Owens' Bullfrog Splash and Cannonball as well as Wyatt's ballistic crossbody technique and with intelligent use of their most dangerous weapon--their bodies--they can be more than effective in the ring. 

Bottom line is they're out here trying to win championships, not wet T-shirt contests. Kevin Owens has done just that, and although the circumstances were shrouded in controversy, I expect him to stand as an exceptional fighting champion as his reign unfolds.

Bayley is a fine competitor. Her in-ring attributes are suitable for the division and her body type is ideal for a physical, mat-based style. She also has an advantage over many less skilled female Superstars, who must be wary to protect their faces during matches--which can represent their livelihood if their career in the squared circle fails to bear fruit! She has a bright future among young female wrestling fans as well as older spectators who long for a different age of womens' wrestling.

As for Triple H's actions, the notoriously manipulative COO obviously saw a bit too much of himself in a young Seth Rollins.

We can all assume Trips has read "48 Laws of Power" repeatedly, and Seth needs to give it a browse too because he clearly violated rule #1; not only exhibiting hubris and entitlement after failing in his latest championship opportunity, but getting a bit too comfortable in the company of the man's wife. 

Triple H knows very well how many pawns fell in the path to his position, and the rapid rise in profile for Seth as well as his demonstrated capacity for scheming meant the Game could one day find all that he has built slowly usurped by an ambitious upstart. 

One could argue it was a smart move made by a man who always takes the long view.
Without a question you are the NTWT Rookie of the Year b. Don't ever leave. :nthat: Your insight is appreciated man.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Juelz. Ay. :nthat:
Without a question you are the NTWT Rookie of the Year b. Don't ever leave. :nthat: Your insight is appreciated man.

Rookie ive been here for years b :smh: lol thx tho

My gawd she is so beautiful thx :pimp:

Feliz cumpleanos JefeVida

Gracias

Thx HHH was in prime form :pimp:

Warmachine85 Warmachine85 happy birthday bruh :nthat:

Thx dragon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom