Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Oh damn. Could this be the beginning of another NTWT mini rumble...?!? :lol: Oh and I heard that the Smart Athletic Friends(their official name...aka Blackdown) will have different names depending on which two of the three are working together. Apparently Big E and Kofi are the Speed Force moniker :smh: this group is doomed before it gains any ground.

Sting vs Taker woulda been cool couple years ago. At this point, I don't wanna see them
have a struggle match.

Of course man. Everything is set and ready to go already. Have been taking notes while watching matches, for movesets, since around April. So yea man, I can't wait for that and NBA 2K.

I will be on XBOX 4 though. You got the PS4 right?

yeah i got a ps4 :frown:

also been really living off the podcast now....i'm listening to austins podcast, haven't really listened to anything else on LAW. But i've been HOOKED on pollock and wai. those two together are :lol: i dig that dry humor that they have. at first i could'nt really stand their dull voice but i've grown to like them. Used to listen to jerichos podcast a lot but i'll only listen for certain guests. hes actually gotten more annoying for my taste even if he's one of my favorite wrestlers.

But i've been listening to wrestling podcast while i'm getting ready for work, on my way to work, on my lunch break, on my way home from work, while i'm making food, while i'm playing FIFA or Madden and even started listening to them while i'm sleeping :lol: while i'm in bed trying to sleep i'll lerave it on and then i'll waker up and i'm hearing pollock and wai talk about an old wcw event :lol:

i'm trying to get into cheaptalk but don't know where to begin. any suggestions @DCAllAmerican?

who knows what's up with taker, i hope he's fine at this point

but i think some of these wrestlers with extended careers may suffer from the brain condition boxers & football players get...unique early rapid dementia
i feel flair might ball like child now because of this

A pic taken earlier
Byo2WCFCQAAcFtI.jpg

Dawg... I just seen a mlb playoffs commercial with mobb deeps survival of the fittest as the theme :x :nthat:
Wwe would never allow that. I want to see a legit black champion come out to some rap (not that struggle rap cena and r truth do) and just body people.

Rant over/

Dawg... I just seen a mlb playoffs commercial with mobb deeps survival of the fittest as the theme :x :nthat:
Wwe would never allow that. I want to see a legit black champion come out to some rap (not that struggle rap cena and r truth do) and just body people.

Rant over/

This ... But won't happen n def won't happen in the reality era

Back
Top Bottom