Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

What an awful camera angle on Ken Ta's finisher :lol:

And they called him a kid, my guy is 33

Last edited:
Cesaro and Ziggler have solid chemistry. They had some good reversals and counters in that tag match.

Slater Gator is really having a tough time against this Bunny, no? At least NXTitus got that W on NXT.

I know I haven't been very involved recently, but I have a request...

When you post multiple gifs, please use spoilers... When there's tons of gifs it completely kills my tablet, and it's really hard to enjoy ntwt... I've read others make the same request before...

Why make a Lightweight belt when the WWE handles the US/IC titles in a subpar fashion in the first place? Every one of these NXT dudes could just be fighting for one of those.

View media item 1187433View media item 1187434

FINALLY PEEP!!! You haven't posted gif matches in a long time. Really enjoy the matches you post. :pimp: unlike hadpants who just post random gifs that make no sense

Why make a Lightweight belt when the WWE handles the US/IC titles in a subpar fashion in the first place? Every one of these NXT dudes could just be fighting for one of those.

Because I want to see them make one, that's why..And when all of us talk about what WWE should or shouldn't do we're all assuming that those ******s actually have a functioning brain..So when I say give so and so this belt or create this title, I'm saying it under the assumption that WWE would know what to do with that person or belt..

Well if that's the case, they should've brought back the Hardcore division for Jayson Tea Gee :smh:

View media item 1187433View media item 1187434

FINALLY PEEP!!! You haven't posted gif matches in a long time. Really enjoy the matches you post. :pimp: unlike hadpants who just post random gifs that make no sense and slows my tablet down :rolleyes

I really hope Nikki doesn't win Sunday. But that's probably gonna happen at this point with their focus on the Bellas/Total Divas involvement. :smh:

"Jack...it seems as that you lost your Swagger..." This was his best, most inspirational post match promo to date. Bo Dallas= :smokin

Has there been a survey for NOC posted yet?
Not yet unfortunately. 4wrestling said we were supposed to get one today, right? I'm sure that guy is busy. Hopefully it's up by tomorrow. I doubt I'll do as good as the last survey either way honestly.

Just watched the promo Hunter cut on Booker yesterday
sick.gif
Post a video..I was out of wrestling at that time and never saw it..
Here you go case.

This was one of the main things that pissed me off during the Shovel Era.
mean.gif

Booker T, Ric Flair and Triple H segments (RAW... by RatedREdgeHead316

Last edited:
in watching smackdown since i fractured  my wrist and in a cast smh,pain meds plus
pimp.gif
 got me chilin though lol

anyway noc should be decent at least better than summer slam i hope, but probably not...ready for the survey.

ya dudes up for any good discussions tonight ?

ya dudes up for any good discussions tonight ?

i'll tell you one thing...i like that lesnar has one unified belt and that the heavyweight champ is being shown less, more like the old school days

i don't know if lesnar is the best to do it this way, or who else would be as good or better - but i like the concept of seeing the champ less, it increases the value imo

would also like to see longer title reigns or less champs but that may be just me
i understand its harder to do now, but thats my preference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom