Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

"Nobody ever have to listen aahhh to a boring aaahhh 20 min aaahh Triple H aahh promo again" lol
That line gets me.

I started to listen to this last night.

Last edited:

R.I.P. JYD

THUMP!
Word?
eek.gif
frown.gif
JYD died in '98.

Don't know why he did the RIP shoutout like he recently passed.
laugh.gif

And where are y'all getting that Zayn is the bunny?

Just watched the Montreal screw job section of the Monday night wars series.

I need to get hip on Bret Hart. Dude is so damn smooth. Someone post some matches aside from his popular ones (iron man, perfect at SS, etc)

Just watched the Montreal screw job section of the Monday night wars series.

I need to get hip on Bret Hart. Dude is so damn smooth. Someone post some matches aside from his popular ones (iron man, perfect at SS, etc)
Could only find highlights on YouTube but the Owen Bret Cage match at SS and Piper Bret match at WM are two of my faves.

WWE took away a lot of matches on youtube. Can't find certain matches anymore such as the 92 Rumble.

when the shield were together, Seth seemed like the massive standout (imo) followed by jeans with the theatrics & Roman being your generic meathead/ryback type. Now that the shield disbanded, it seems like WWE doesn't know who/what to push. its like they broke up the best new thing just to have these guys running around now like chickens with their heads cut off.

Hopefully he spends those next 4 - 12 practicing promos in the mirror. Cause it's going to be him against the world. Believe That!

Reigns' recovery time is anywhere between 4 - 12 weeks.

Jeans needs to shine in that time to convince them he's not a b+ player.

Somebody should turn face in that time span as well. Who do they have now? Cena, jeans, usos, shameus, slow/Henry.... Perfect time for cesaro or bray to turn

Jeans could sell out arenas if they built him properly.

Raw is so much better en espanol. These dudes know how to call a match. All this energy. Love it.

Last edited:
Up early today,hype for the ppv even tho idk exactly why. Plus football Sunday.
Wanted to see my dude Seth in action tonight but ah well,hopefully jeans comes through ,crazy how they had the Rollins vs reigns match on raw mad randomly right before the ppv.I guess it was a good idea after all

They should throw a 6 man nxt championship match on the ppv tonight since they have an open slot but that's not happening,probably get slow vs bray or bo vs swagger which they probably were already gonna do anyway

I have to go to a wedding tonight and won't be back till 11 :stoneface: plus side is for 9.99 a month I could watch NOC when I get home, but still, not the same. Who schedules a wedding on a Sunday during football season?

I have to go to a wedding tonight and won't be back till 11 :stoneface: plus side is for 9.99 a month I could watch NOC when I get home, but still, not the same. Who schedules a wedding on a Sunday during football season?
a spiteful woman ,smh, or a darren young fan/supporter.I got a wedding in a couple weeks thank god they had the sense to have it on a Saturday

Back
Top Bottom