Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Hearing John Cena tying Ric Flair with 16 title wins makes me die a little inside..

Mr. Laser, sir, please make John Cena's tendons tear?..All of 'em?..I know he'll only be out of action for 3 days, but it'll be worth it to see him suffer..
You of all people should know 16 is just a # that WWE makes up.  Flair is anywhere from a 17-21 World Champ depending on what records you use.

Hearing John Cena tying Ric Flair with 16 title wins makes me die a little inside..

Mr. Laser, sir, please make John Cena's tendons tear?..All of 'em?..I know he'll only be out of action for 3 days, but it'll be worth it to see him suffer..

Cena tying with Flair makes me SICK!

Camo shorts seemed obvious war...

you got to admit. lesnar has finally brought his UFC style mentality/style to wwe. it's believable that he is back to dominate because he had to leave UFC and without wwe he's got no other major outlet as a beast.

this style of match is pretty unique.

Will Brock "break Cena's arm?" If so how long will he be out? 2 weeks...tomorrow on Raw? Those Suplexes are vicious... :x

you got to admit. lesnar has finally brought his UFC style mentality/style to wwe. it's believable that he is back to dominate because he had to leave UFC and without wwe he's got no other major outlet as a beast.

this style of match is pretty unique.
Beautiful thing

Back
Top Bottom