Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Im an nt prodigy who already had a nt phenomenon scaped death from meth n u cant figure out which way to put your boxers on #yellowshorts

@BigEgo24   but what can u do yourself ???
nerd.gif

Man, Wale is a wrestling NERD!

THis dude is on here talking about Leakee, Ricochet, Uhaa Nation, and Rich Swann.

Damn........

I'm all down for the solo fade man. The individual(s) that are with me will reveal themselves when they want. But if you noticed the mere mention caused some buzz on the thread, that's ratings GHIMS. I've actually been sober all this month, maybe that's why I'm going crazy. :smile: and remember penny1folarin penny1folarin you started this beef. Hold yourself accountable for what I do to you. My hands are clean...

Last edited:
I'm all down for the solo fade man. The individual(s) that are with me will reveal themselves when they want. But if you noticed the mere mention caused some buzz on the thread, that's ratings GHIMS. I've actually been sober all this month, maybe that's why I'm going crazy.
smile.gif
and remember @Penny1Folarin you started this beef. Hold yourself accountable for what I do to you. My hands are clean...
There are better ratings for the puppy bowl then the mere 1 thread buzz u had goin 

And yet I've seen nothing from this guy that warrants any further responses. Not even others quoting a notable response or input throughout my time here in this thread. I at least had a good set of general questions I asked the population about their favorites and most hated wrestlers when I was still pandering to the masses as a face...what about you homie?

And yet I've seen nothing from this guy that warrants any further responses. Not even others quoting a notable response or input throughout my time here in this thread. I at least had a good set of general questions I asked the population about their favorites and most hated wrestlers when I was still pandering to the masses as a face...what about you homie?
if u can speak of all your contributions in one breath youre not goin have a good time 

asking good question is like bein the known rolla at a cut party 

Just an example man. I didn't know I needed step by step documentation of things done here for your personal approval. :rofl:

Court Bauer just said the WWE Agents said "Kofi can be the next KoKo B. Ware" when he was down in OVW back in the day. SMH. They are talking about race. I know yall like that. :smh:

We must have the actual raw creative team on here puttin this pointless feud together

Last edited:
I tried to take the high road but this guy keeps trying to bring me down. And it's spelled BREAKING, cool guy trying to expose me. What a feminine tactic. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom