Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Peep Game Peep Game I know they are Samoan. I've seen muscular, defined Samoan people in real life. Does that excuse them from doing stomach exercises?!? And my feed froze but I heard the audio of Sheamus winning. :smh: boo this man!!!!!!!!! :smh:

I wonder if they will tell Cesaro to stop doing the running High Boot to an opponent in the corner when Zayn comes up.

And everyone that participated in teasing my students have been reported.

That was a great match, but does anyone have a staler character than Sheamus?  There literally has been zero character development for years.

It's going to be tough for anything on the card to top that match imo unless Brock and Cena do something really special again.

This Sting promo still gives me chills. But you guys don't watch WCW and respect the Stinger.

Peep Game Peep Game I know they are Samoan. I've seen muscular, defined Samoan people in real life. Does that excuse them from doing stomach exercises?!? And my feed froze but I heard the audio of Sheamus winning. :smh: boo this man!!!!!!!!! :smh:
Yea Uso's need to do Crossfit with Seth or something

Man they are just teasing us with this Sting stuff now man. When the hell is he coming?

Damn that music sends chills man :smokin

Back
Top Bottom