WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

Wow. Reigns has been in the whole time. Cena obviously is getting the hot tag. Kane takes the pin is my guess.

Punk chants?

dave-chappelle-as-prince.gif

Cena looked pissed he didn't get tagged in. I tried to post it but King was actually paying attention to what's happening and mentioned it during commentary.

Last edited:
I can't even knock wwe though. They are finally going in a direction to better please us. Or at the very least trying.
Whatever they can do to market their product (as long as they are moving towards pleases us the wrestling fans that continued supporting their product at its worst). Then I can't knock them.

10 min out of a show to get the media talking about your product for new exposure. Whatever.
Just like that total divas and Bella's nonsense. That **** is for the birds and to recapture certain demographics.
You make it at least watchable and actually throw some talent in their like aj and Paige? Cool.

The number of commercials during the main event makes me want to slug Vince in the face.

I can't even knock wwe though. They are finally going in a direction to better please us. Or at the very least trying.
Whatever they can do to market their product (as long as they are moving towards pleases us the wrestling fans that continued supporting their product at its worst). Then I can't knock them.

10 min out of a show to get the media talking about your product for new exposure. Whatever.
Just like that total divas and Bella's nonsense. That **** is for the birds and to recapture certain demographics.
You make it at least watchable and actually throw some talent in their like aj and Paige? Cool.

The current direction is all shovel pushing for it. Vince hates these Indy dudes

Back
Top Bottom