WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

F4WOnline.com is reporting that Zack Ryder’s loss to Rusev last night could have been a statement made from WWE officials. Ryder has been sending some negative feedback on Twitter, similar to what JTG did back in 2012. JTG would be squashed by Ryback and Monday night could have been that very moment for Ryder in a match against Rusev.

Well we've been making Ryder eat pins for the past 3 years now. So yeah let's make him job as punishment, that'll show him #WWWELogic

#RyderOrRiot
That is not at all what Dave and Bryan reported.  These wrestling news sites are run by 15 year olds that can't even transcribe audio correctly.

Ryder was sending out tweets about being upset that he was not even being flown to Raw anymore over the past few months. So WWE flew him out to squash him last night.

Maaaan the WWE are such petty pieces of **** :lol: :smh:

Aint nobody give no dambs about this Bella feud. The time its taking up 
sick.gif

Dont eem kno y i bothered watching Raw the last two weeks. I'm upset that i wasted my time watching this on DVR, cant imagine how I'd feel if i watched this ish live for 3 hrs.

The last time I watched Raw or wrestling, was when those dudes with the clown paint used to come out and rap. And that dude Austin's feud with McMahon. Vince was in a wheelchair. Kane was the new guy. But my era is that Bret Hart, Yokozuna and Shawn Michaels era. Hall and Nash in WCW was good too. That was when wrestling was fun to watch. But after guys like The Rock and Cena took over, I stopped watching.

Last edited:
Aint nobody give no dambs about this Bella feud. The time its taking up :x

Dont eem kno y i bothered watching Raw the last two weeks. I'm upset that i wasted my time watching this on DVR, cant imagine how I'd feel if i watched this ish live for 3 hrs.

I swear dealing with those dudes is like being in an abusive relationship. They can treat you like trash and fine women (New Japan, ROH, Dragon Gate) with cleaning/cooking skills try hard to sway you but you keep running back to that piece of garbage that does nothing but insult your intelligence and not give you any type of stimulation. I am sick of these dudes. I know I sound like a broken record but last night was terrible and next week will probably be just as bad if not worse.

I swear dealing with those dudes is like being in an abusive relationship. They can treat you like trash and fine women (New Japan, ROH, Dragon Gate) with cleaning/cooking skills try hard to sway you but you keep running back to that piece of garbage that does nothing but insult your intelligence and not give you any type of stimulation. I am sick of these dudes. I know I sound like a broken record but last night was terrible and next week will probably be just as bad if not worse.

:rofl: at that analogy but it is true. To my credit Ive been trying to get into New Japan, ROH & even PWG stuff since I heard such good things bout them. First ROH show I went to was awesome so I'm def goin in January when they come back to Philly but its hard to keep up with these kinda promotions since their stuff isnt shown as frequently. So you're most likely outta the loop when you watch a match. It kinda sucks when you dont know the history/capabilty/style & moveset of the guys facing each other but the matches themselves usually make up for it

Catching up on Cheap Heat. Then either gonna fire up some Weeknd or Review-A-Raw. I love having stuff to listen to while doing homework 
pimp.gif

I need to catch up on Cheap Heat..I've been slacking lately with my podcasts..

was better than last week n it will be better if u BOLIEVE 

:lol: from this article comparing NFL teams to WWE wrestlers:

http://nflspinzone.com/2014/09/02/a...edium=Network&utm_campaign=Around the Network

Dallas Cowboys – Bo Dallas

This one goes far beyond the name. They are both completely delusional. They both think that everybody loves them, when nearly everyone despises them. Despite that, everybody has to admit that they are intrigued no matter how good or bad the team looks on paper. They treat every win as if they won the Super Bowl, which is good, because that is as close as they are going to get to the big one. They are a perfect match, as maybe the Cowboys can reach their dreams if they can simply Bo-lieve.

New York Giants – AJ Lee

The Giants have won two Super Bowls recently, yet they still play little brother to the New York Jets when it comes to media attention. Their quarterback plays second fiddle to his brother despite winning twice as many Super Bowls as Peyton. No matter what they do, they are consistently overshadowed. AJ is the same way in that she is the Divas Champion, but everybody just chants for her husband, retired WWE Superstar CM Punk, anytime that she comes out. Nobody really hates the Giants; they will cheer for them if there is no better option, but the Giants leave everyone hoping for that better option. It isn’t fair, but it is the plight they must deal with, much like AJ as the leader of the Divas division.

Philadelphia Eagles – Seth Rollins

The Eagles are new age football, and Rollins is new age wrestling. It can be spastic, occasionally too much for people to handle, but it definitely adds excitement. These new methods have turned both of them into contenders, but the question remains whether small and quick can beat big and slow, or if they will eventually get smashed by a more physical opponent.

Washington ******** – The Miz

They have the glamour and publicity, but they are a whole lot of flash with very little substance. They feel they are above regular social norms. They used to be champions, and they can always (and will always) hang their hats on that, but the game has passed them by. They are mid-tier contenders who may sneak into the playoffs (or Intercontinental Title), but they are not going to win the big one. Still, their historical relevance is far greater than they get credit for, as people often only want to focus on the negatives, and headlining a WrestleMania and winning a Super Bowl is nothing to sneeze at. Unfortunately, most people can’t get past how Dan Snyder and The Miz compete for most punchable face on the planet.

ROh/new japan stuff only looks this good cuz it not as frequent so in moderation its great , imagine if RAW was once a month n they had time to prepare 
pimp.gif

Nah man, those promotions are "better" because they take their sports serious and don't insult the intelligence of the viewers. If WWE was once a month they would squeeze as many throw-ups and bowel movement segments as possible into that one show.

but treating it like a sport isnt always or gonna be entertaining forever = how WCW lost , has to be a balance 

Last edited:
but treating it like a sport isnt always or gonna be entertaining forever = how WCW lost , has to be a balance 

WCW wasn't treating itself like a sport at the end. They were a got damn joke. I just wish ROH and New Japan were on TV for us man. Jealous of you dudes that get to see ROH on the regular.

Back
Top Bottom