What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Road Block was either Vince or Shane's idea
laugh.gif

Wow the Stone Cold podcast with Show was wayyy better than the ones with flair and HBK!

Last edited:
Paul heyman is a good promo...... Bigego34, what's the deal with egg **** b?? Can you not get a bacon egg and cheese in Cali like you can in any bodega/deli in nyc?? Or they got some secret sauce or something??

Paul heyman is a good promo...... Bigego34, what's the deal with egg **** b?? Can you not get a bacon egg and cheese in Cali like you can in any bodega/deli in nyc?? Or they got some secret sauce or something??

Egg **** so overrated. I waited in line to try it. You can make a better breakfast samich.

Never been to eggslut b. We probably make better breakfast sandwiches honestly. Crossaint butter and toasted, scrambled eggs, thick cut bacon and tilamook cheese and avocado. And some home fries or hash browns b with some coffee :smh: :pimp: oh yeah and raw had a couple of good matches. Neville vs owens and new day vs aj styles and chris jericho.

Last edited:
Never been to eggslut b. We probably make better breakfast sandwiches honestly. Crossaint butter and toasted, scrambled eggs, thick cut bacon and tilamook cheese and avocado. And some home fries or hash browns b with some coffee :smh: :pimp: oh yeah and raw had a couple of good matches. Neville vs owens and new day vs aj styles and chris jericho.

This man knows. I knew we'd be great tag partners!

Heard Job Ziggler say all of this before. I just wish he'd change his cadence, tone, pitch, anything. He needs a change so bad.

They had a chance to make ziggler a star during the authority angle with Bryan but instead they gave what should have been his spotlight to big show

Egg **** so overrated. I waited in line to try it. You can make a better breakfast samich.

Yeah but why is it hyped up if it's just a bacon egg and cheese. Hipster Store name?? Curious??

You wanna see hipster hype?

View media item 1942788
Williamsburg. People lining up for rainbow bagels :rolleyes

And agreed with Johnny - Ziggler had potential coming off of Survivor Series but they dropped the ball. Hell, the cash-in against Del Rio and run afterwards was pretty botched. I really don't even remember who he lost to and how long his reign was.

Prior to Raw last night, the following matches were taped for this week’s WWE Superstars:

-The Miz vs. Zack Ryder
mean.gif

-The Usos vs. The Ascension

Yeah but why is it hyped up if it's just a bacon egg and cheese. Hipster Store name?? Curious??

You wanna see hipster hype?

View media item 1942788
Williamsburg. People lining up for rainbow bagels :rolleyes

And agreed with Johnny - Ziggler had potential coming off of Survivor Series but they dropped the ball. Hell, the cash-in against Del Rio and run afterwards was pretty botched. I really don't even remember who he lost to and how long his reign was.

His head got kicked off of his shoulders by Del Rio and Ziggler got a concussion..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom