[WSH] ******** @ [CAR] Panthers : Game 5 : 10.11.2009

I'm not even mad....Fire Zorn, Fire Blache, Fire Snyder, Fire Sellers, Fire Portis, Fire Thomas, Fire Davis, Fire Batiste, Fire Landry, Fire Campbell, FireBetts, Fire Randle El, Fire Daniels....and most importantly, FIRE HALL FOR LETTING DELHOMME JUKE HIS !%* IN THE OPEN FIELD TO ICE THE @*#!$** GAME!!!!
mad.gif

THIS TEAM $!%!$+% SUCKS!

smh.gif

3rd and 8 at CAR 25
J.Delhomme right end to CAR 34 for 9 yards (J.Jarmon; D.Hall).
http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.********.com/media/2009/06/dhallndminicamp.jpg

Originally Posted by Anti Theft

3rd and 8 at CAR 25
J.Delhomme right end to CAR 34 for 9 yards (J.Jarmon; D.Hall).
http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.********.com/media/2009/06/dhallndminicamp.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i cant believe he let Delhomme run through him like that

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Fire Snyder, Fire Cerrato

cant fire the owner, and he wont fire his boy. The team will always be mediocre or worse unless Snyder gets out of the way, and hires a REAL GM.
You build teams through the DRAFT not free agency. Look at the best teams over the past five years, they do it through the draft and develop those players.Snyder thinks he's playing ESPN Fantasy Football

manamazing55 wrote:
TheGift23 wrote:

cant fire the owner, and he wont fire his boy. The team will always be mediocre or worse unless Snyder gets out of the way, and hires a REAL GM.
You build teams through the DRAFT not free agency. Look at the best teams over the past five years, they do it through the draft and develop those players. Snyder thinks he's playing ESPN Fantasy Football

QFTMFT!

I get tired of seeing a damn new coach every two years. We aren't going to win/be !%+# until we establish some type of stability.

Problems

- Having no O-line and suspect play calling is never going to get ti done
eyes.gif

- And where is our D from last year, seems like nobody is playing with a sense of urgency except for London Fletcher and Albert "damn I am tired so let metake a injury time out" Haynesworth
- Its a love hate thing with our corners for every
pimp.gif
its going to be atleast two
smh.gif

- Jason is actually playing this year, but he is in a hell of a situation playing behind that O-line and dumb *%% play calling.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

manamazing55 wrote:
TheGift23 wrote:

You build teams through the DRAFT not free agency. Look at the best teams over the past five years, they do it through the draft and develop those players. Snyder thinks he's playing ESPN Fantasy Football

QFTMFT!

I get tired of seeing a damn new coach every two years. We aren't going to win/be !%+# until we establish some type of stability.

Problems

- Having no O-line and suspect play calling is never going to get ti done
eyes.gif

- And where is our D from last year, seems like nobody is playing with a sense of urgency except for London Fletcher and Albert "damn I am tired so let me take a injury time out" Haynesworth
- Its a love hate thing with our corners for every
pimp.gif
its going to be at least two
smh.gif

- Jason is actually playing this year, but he is in a hell of a situation playing behind that O-line and dumb *%% play calling.

I hear what you're saying....here's how I'm looking at things. This may sound insane, but I think the Skins should franchise Campbell for nextyear. Reason being, every draft pick the Skins get in the first 4 rounds SHOULD go towards the offensive line. Making them younger and more athletic is amust. It is going to be a QB rich draft, but I think waiting till 2011 to draft what you think is your "franchise" QB is the way to go. Putting ayoung QB behind a TERRIBLE O-line in the NFC East will only make David Carr (Texans version) 2.0. It will do NOTHING for their development. This is why theSkins should retain Campbell (as insane as it sounds) for one more season.

Look, no matter who is under center in 2010 isn't going to lead this team to a drastic turnaround to the point where the Skins are respected. Use nextyear to revamp positions that are thin. Most importantly on the o-line. It's also (I think) an uncapped year, but that shouldn't mean that Danny hasa green light to sign whoever. That's not the way you build a franchise. FA's HELP what you have, but it shouldn't be the focal point in whichyour team is built around. Making smaller moves thru FA is the way to go. Signing unheralded/underrated players to fill voids on the o-line should be thefocus during FA.

Going back to the 2010 draft, seriously target Blount from Oregon. He SHOULD be there in the 4th or 5th round, and his talent totally outweighs what he did atBSU. He's a big back, and finding a replacement for Portis should be the #2 priority when April rolls around. 2011 should be the year in which the Skinstarget a QB in the draft. Drafting a QB in 2010 under the current conditions of this team is pointless. Make the team better as a whole next year, and thenre-evaluate what you want to do when the draft and free agency approaches in 2011.

Cerrato has to be the 1st guy fired. He hasn't done squat as Danny's right-hand man, and his 3 2nd round busts perfectly captures his moxy forevaluating college-to-NFL talent. Get a darn GM...someone respected. If you're going to hire a guy like Mike Holmgren, don't make him the GM (thatwas a failure in Seattle)...hire a coach..and a guy who wants to coach ONLY....get a GM who can work alongside the coach and help build this franchise back tothe point where they are respected around the league. We're a joke for a reason, and things will continue to be like this unless changes are made....

Let's just say that this upcoming draft is VERY important. Lota draft prospects that could help this team.

But then again I have no faith that this organization knows how to do it. How do we draft 3 offensive players in the 2nd round and they have 1 TD combined?

Snerrato, I hate you

I think Campbell has had some statistically good games, but if you watch closely, he mainly racks upyards at the end of halves, when the opposing defense go into prevent, or is willing to give up our undernearth routes.

He is extremely slow at going through his progressions. I don't know if he literally isn't smart, or if he doesn't have the ability to process the quickness of NFL defenses vs. college defenses. Lets be honest, the guy had a tremendous year at Auburn (2004?) but its not as if he was a 3 year world beater in college. Im convinced after 5 years of him, that Gibbs basically wanted him because he had the "look" of being the next Doug Williams. I just looked it up, Kyle Orton was a 5th round pick and Matt Cassell was a 7th rd pick, and although I dont think Orton is great, nor do we know how good Cassell will be, its safe to assume theyre both better than Campbell

He's not THE problem, but he's a huge problem. I think it was a HUGE mistake to not move up and draft Sanchez, and I said that back before the draft. That kid has moxy and has skills that Jason just doesnt have. Jason's main asset is his arm, which would be great if we had Randy Moss and Steve Smith on our team. We don't. We have one deep threat, and he's the same size as the guy in the stands selling popcorn and peanuts. Thats just not going to get it done.

but I think the Skins should franchise Campbell for next year
Everything else you said in your previous post is accurate DoubleJ's except for this statement. I just don'tsee the benefit of holding onto Campbell at this point in time.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Everything else you said in your previous post is accurate DoubleJ's except for this statement. I just don't see the benefit of holding onto Campbell at this point in time.

He's not the answer, but it would absolutely suck to put a guy like Clausen or Mallett behind a patchwork O-line....I'd rather haveCampbell as the QB for one more year (because we all know that the Skins aren't gonna do #%+! anyways), and focus the draft/FA on totally revamping theO-Line....then in 2011, get a QB in here that you can build around for the next 5-7 years....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Everything else you said in your previous post is accurate DoubleJ's except for this statement. I just don't see the benefit of holding onto Campbell at this point in time.
He's not the answer, but it would absolutely suck to put a guy like Clausen or Mallett behind a patchwork O-line....I'd rather have Campbell as the QB for one more year (because we all know that the Skins aren't gonna do #%+! anyways), and focus the draft/FA on totally revamping the O-Line....then in 2011, get a QB in here that you can build around for the next 5-7 years....

Amen.

^
because the only reason we had 17 pts to begin with was their turnovers.

Seriously, we wouldve scored 3 pts in that game if not for the TO's.

the offense is anemic. Bad line, no WR's, no QB, and a quickly aging runningback.

Back
Top Bottom