Wuss good with the 10 East freeway passin thru SGV?

Why are they closing one lane randomly like goin 75 + and having to stop all of a sudden is not the business, I thought that was the 60

theyre working on the carpool lane all down the 10, dont know why but i have heard that theyll be turning the carpool lane on the 10 near downtown into atollway.

^yup, it'll be similar to the fastpass in the OC. they claim it'll only be $0.25-$.50 but it'll increase. CA gotta find ways to make money...

Idk if its gonna help traffic at all. 10 East is horrible during rush hour.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

^yup, it'll be similar to the fastpass in the OC. they claim it'll only be $0.25-$.50 but it'll increase. CA gotta find ways to make money...

i dont know man. they said on the news that during rush hour it would be something absurd like 16 bucks

and the slow lane is all ffffff up with those bumps... my suspension setup tells me so
frown.gif

Originally Posted by imjy

and the slow lane is all ffffff up with those bumps... my suspension setup tells me so
frown.gif
laugh.gif
it's all those 18 wheelers & people merging fromthe 710 and trying to get out of that Fremont st exit.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

i dont know man. they said on the news that during rush hour it would be something absurd like 16 bucks

oh i know, the city officials will make the fee small initially to intice commuters. then outta no where, boom...something outrageous. once they got you by theballs, well...

Back
Top Bottom