WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Not sure if the Goldberg one is legit or just some nice editing.

whoever did that Goldberg video is very good.
and that perfect storm Brock video...HORRIBLE

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

My dude Sandow should win.
He looks like a homeless guy.  The way he acts and his music reminds me when Triple H started out and he was a fancy, rich guy.  Also gives off an eccentric, douchey professor vibe.

Since 4McMahon won't be here this weekend, we can talk about WCW in peace.

Which year did u guys think was the best War Games?
1997 was my favorite war games
pimp.gif

the one in 1998 with the warrior was aaaaaaaaaawful
sick.gif

speaking of wcw
746New_Buff_Bagwell_Mugsh.jpg

love early 90s wcw , had so many cornballs like Maxx Payne , The Zman
laugh.gif

but Vader , the Natural Dustin Rhodes, Steve Austin, Arn Anderson etc.
pimp.gif

Since 4McMahon won't be here this weekend, we can talk about WCW in peace.

Which year did u guys think was the best War Games?

Any of the ones from 1987-88 and the 1996 was epic from a storyline standpoint

Survey Completed

All Champions are Face, Expect some heels to go SUPER over tonight........

SD MITB Curtain Jerks, Ziggler Wins, Del Rio loses but beats the crap out of Sheamus (Put on his finisher and doesnt let go), all of a sudden you hear EXCUSE ME..............New World Champ

Cena Wins and ANNOUNCES tomorrow hell put it up against Punk for Summerfest

Wishful thinking of course as I think they have put all their brain power in the 1000th episode of Raw as opposed to this PPV....

I just realized that the pre-show tag match isn't for the titles. Such terrible booking but at least Hunico is on the PPV in some way, and seeing that Camacho vs Tyson Kidd match on NXT the other day makes me wanna see more of him wrestling.

^*DEAD* @ Road Dogg about the Men On A Mission segment
roll.gif
roll.gif

And forgot NXT was on, will hit youtube up in a bit.
***EDIT: Even though the WCW slander is nearly an overkill since the WWE has just enough of their own garbage, that other troll 

puppet has me in tears
roll.gif
"I'm Mark, and I'm really smart."

Breaking: WWE sends out phone alerts saying CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan W/ A.J as Ref Will Be No Disqualification.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Breaking: WWE sends out phone alerts saying CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan W/ A.J as Ref Will Be No Disqualification.

That boy D.Bry is going over.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Punk vs bryan is now a no dq match.......and lost my computer in Vegas so either I can't watch the ppv till tommarow night or I order it Smh

Just got back from the gym in downtown phoenix. saw one of the uses, heath slater, binder mahal, ryback, brodus clay and alberto del rio. right as i was about to leave kofi kingston and cm punk with lita came in. my girlfriend laughed at how excited i was to see them. didn't mess or bother any of them

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Just got back from the gym in downtown phoenix. saw one of the uses, heath slater, binder mahal, ryback, brodus clay and alberto del rio. right as i was about to leave kofi kingston and cm punk with lita came in. my girlfriend laughed at how excited i was to see them. didn't mess or bother any of them

Pics?

Back
Top Bottom