WWE Night of Champions PPV 7/26 - Punk vs Hardy, Orton vs Cena vs HHH (p31)

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by masterhammy

This could open up some spots for people like Sting to come over and do light schedules without the WWE losing that much money by giving everybody that type of contract.

Also, I don't see him going the MMA route. He just doesn't seem like he would do it to me
That's such a big reach. Stings always talking about retirement for the past three years. I'm sure he's hanging it up by next year. And Kurt stated he was interested in MMA several times.
Yeah, I realized it was kind of a reach. Sting will most likely retire, but to me Kurt Angle will most likely not re-sign with TNA. Which to me leaves him to the WWE or MMA and the WWE will show interest in him for sure
Yeah, There was news that WWE creative team had big plans for Kurt if he ever came back, but he said he's not going back to WWE. I don't know though I think Kurts gonna stay in TNA.
Kurt aint going nowhere. He got Dixie carter wrapped around his finger and he's the biggest star in the company. They bending over backwardsfor him, he aint giving that up to go to ECW like christian.

Updated gWo Rosters below. If your interested, post in this thread with the wrestler you want or PM me.

Mister916 - Chris Jericho
chino905- Bret Hart
masterhammy23 - The Undertaker
AquaGrape2345 -Kevin Nash
ao17 - Edge
USA Pride4Life - Ted DiBiase
MeanGene- Mean Gene Okerlund
CarpeDiemKJ- Macho Man Randy Savage
gstbmn- Mick Foley
Mblackmon- Booker T
Jules300- Taz
nyzMaGician- Rob Van Dam
TheDeek- John Morrison
Bonafide125- Batista
DC5 06- Randy Orton
JohnnyRedStorm- Jeff Hardy
The Minister- Ric Flair
Quiickz- New Jack
MrDragonFlyJones- Kurt Angle
HardWork919-D-Lo Brown
22stylez- HHH
I Na Smatic I- Chris Benoit
basketballsavant-Rick Rude
Physicx- Funaki
jdkurt2- Brian Pillman
mjmoney- Hulk Hogan
furiousstylezz- Sabu
maelstroom- Eddie Guerrero
Tennhouse2- Shawn Michaels
Je Ne Sais Quoi- Psycho Sid
Jmal516- The Rock
100PROOF- Gillberg
YardFather- Dolph Ziggler
funkdoctor73- The Brian Kendrick
MambaMVP- John Cena
horchata kid- Jushin "Thunder" Liger
JayADiCt92- Stone Cold Steve Austin
WILLINC- M.V.P.
Retrogearsolid- Mr.Perfect
R23J- Goldberg
RBeezy32- Razor Ramon
BayBuryYa- Elijah Burke

aite retrogear, imma put you on the list now.

And here is the audio of the guy who called in the radio show about the Angle/Jarret situation.

WILLINC- Do you want the sig to say "M.V.P." or his full name?

CarpeDiemKJ- I just PMed your sig.

R23J- Yes, I will put you down for goldberg on the list. If you need a sig, holla at me.

pimp.gif

Early talk coming out of WWE this weekend is that the tentative main event for WWE's SummerSlam pay-per-view in August will be Triple H vs. John Cena but that can and probably will change.

indifferent.gif
Dave Meltzer reports that some time yesterday, Evan Bourne was pulled from the Six Pack Challenge for the WWE United States Title at Night of Champions. Once Bourne was pulled from that match, he was supposed to face The Brian Kendrick on RAW last night but was also pulled from that match that saw Jerry Lawler take his spot. No word yet on why Bourne has been pulled.

Can i get John Morrison sig (in yellow and white colors) i already got the John Morrison avy

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Originally Posted by The Minister

It would appear that there is something to the anonymous TNA employee's claims on last Wednesday's episode of Bubba the Love Sponge's satellite show that Karen Angle and her children were living together with Jeff Jarrett. It is now coming out that TNA president Dixie Carter ordered Jarrett to go home as soon as she found out about the person's claims, which has been described publicly as him agreeing to take a leave of absence.

At Saturday night's TNA house show in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Kurt Angle was telling people that he is going to end up with the booking control of the company that Jarrett had and that he won't sign a new contract with TNA if Jarrett remains in power. No one really know how things will transpire from this point. Angle's contract with TNA is set to expire in September and he has not yet agreed to a new one.

Jarrett was booked in segments on Sunday night's pay-per-view that were either tweaked or removed. The direction of the booking for last night's show was planned before all of this stuff went down, as is television for the next month. However, everything involving Jarrett will obviously have to be tweaked and/or removed as he was slated to further his program with Eric Young.

For the most part, the wrestlers are more sympathetic to Kurt Angle on the matter, aside from those who have close ties with Jarrett.

As noted earlier, TNA personnel are playing the tape from Wednesday's episode of Bubba over and over in hopes of figuring out the person who disguised his voice so they can attempt to find out who started the entire ordeal. Before the mystery person in question went on the air, the caller asked for Bubba to disguise his voice with some sort of distorted audio. Bubba did, so there is probably no way of telling who it was that called in.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I wonder who it was.
i'm guessing Scott Stiener

How would they fix his talking for everyone to be able to understand him on the radio?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom