WWE Night of Champions PPV 7/26 - Punk vs Hardy, Orton vs Cena vs HHH (p31)

I doubt they'll use Masters also. But here's a list of available talents from all three brands

[h3]Raw brand[/h3]
http://
[h4]Male wrestlers[/h4][table][tr][th=""]Ring name [/th] [/tr][tr][td]Big Show[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Brian Kendrick[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Carlito[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chavo Guerrero[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Cody Rhodes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Evan Bourne[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Festus[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jack Swagger[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jamie Noble[/td] [/tr][tr][td]John Cena[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kofi Kingston[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mark Henry[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Miz[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Primo[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Randy Orton[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Santino Marella[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ted DiBiase[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Triple H[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h3]SmackDown brand[/h3]
[h4]Male wrestlers[/h4][table][tr][th=""]Ring name [/th] [/tr][tr][td]Charlie Haas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chris Jericho[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CM Punk[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Curt Hawkins[/td] [/tr][tr][td]David Hart Smith[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dolph Ziggler[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Finlay[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jeff Hardy[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jesse[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jimmy Wang Yang[/td] [/tr][tr][td]John Morrison[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JTG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kane[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kung Fu Naki[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mike Knox[/td] [/tr][tr][td]R-Truth[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rey Mysterio[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ricky Ortiz[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shad Gaspard[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Great Khali[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tyson Kidd[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h3]ECW brand[/h3]
[h4]Male wrestlers[/h4][table][tr][th=""]Ring name [/th] [/tr][tr][td]Christian[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DJ Gabriel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ezekiel Jackson[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Goldust[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Paul Burchill[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sheamus[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shelton Benjamin[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tommy Dreamer[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tyler Reks[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vladimir Kozlov[/td] [/tr][tr][td]William Regal[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Yoshi Tatsu[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Zack Ryder[/td] [/tr][/table]

WWECW > RAW. Goldust reverting to touretts guy again was hilarious.

Forget what you heard, Christian vs. Dreamer will shut it down @ NOC.

Jericho's partner will be Giant Gonzales/El Gigante, you cats watch. Big Furry Argentina is coming out of retirement.

Quit ripping TNA buyrates, they still made money.

I'm going to watch Taz as we speak...you kids have a great evening.

I'm expecting that we won't get some huge surprise about who his partner is. If they were signing someone or someone was returning then we would haveheard about it.

Thinking about signing people, I wish RVD would come back.

Jeremy Piven gues host correction:
» The New York Daily News covered the announcement that Jeremy Piven will be guest hosting Raw. I made a mistake yesterday when I said he'd be co-hosting w/ Shaq. Piven will be the sole RAW guest host in two weeks while Shaq will be the sole guest host next week.
JBL & TNA
» TNAWrestlingNews.com is reporting that there have been talks between JBL and TNA. We'll have an update on this tomorrow here on the website.

Can someone hook me up with a gold and purple Razor Ramon sig? And if anyone is feelin creative, and avy would be toooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet!

i doubt they'll use anyone thats already fighting at NOC but then again who had any idea jericho and edge were gonna be a team when jericho already had amatch earlier...so who knows...? i'm REALLY hoping they dont drop the ball on this one...as we all know the E usually does nowadays...and how they droppedthe ball on jericho's opponents at WM i'm hoping its ziggler...i doubt its Punk cause he's already the heavyweight champ...or i'm hoping itschristian but then he'd have to turn heel to be jerichos partner...i'm really hoping they dont drop the ball and make it mark henry...cause he's anabsolute joke at this point and is a waste of a push. they've been doin a great job at building jerichos potential partner and i just hope...that theydon't screw it up

Originally Posted by RBeezy32

Can someone hook me up with a gold and purple Razor Ramon sig? And if anyone is feelin creative, and avy would be toooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet!
I'll take some request for avys tomorrow.
22stylez wrote:

i doubt they'll use anyone thats already fighting at NOC but then again who had any idea jericho and edge were gonna be a team when jericho already had a match earlier...so who knows...? i'm REALLY hoping they dont drop the ball on this one...as we all know the E usually does nowadays...and how they dropped the ball on jericho's opponents at WM i'm hoping its ziggler...i doubt its Punk cause he's already the heavyweight champ...or i'm hoping its christian but then he'd have to turn heel to be jerichos partner...i'm really hoping they dont drop the ball and make it mark henry...cause he's an absolute joke at this point and is a waste of a push. they've been doin a great job at building jerichos potential partner and i just hope...that they don't screw it up
Christian would be dope. I'd give it a 5% chance of happening.

nahh i doubt it'd be christian ECW needs a top face and thats christian if he turns heel they wont have too many faces...and anyone think it might beswagger? thatd be sickkk if they made him and jericho a team...or maybe matt hardy comin back from injury to be jerichos partner...i can totally see thathappening too.

I wouldn't be happy with Matt Hardy as his selection. Better than Henry i guess. I doubt it's Hardy though, seems like his injury is pretty bad. If Icould pick, I'd choose Benjamin.
769155e7a6a47b5886436c483098501188f7e0c.gif
But it won'thappen.
frown.gif

POST NUMBER 5,000!!!!

ahaha whats up brotherin im glad if i'm resting theres another spidey out there to protect the streets of new york
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

I wouldn't be happy with Matt Hardy as his selection. Better than Henry i guess. I doubt it's Hardy though, seems like his injury is pretty bad. If I could pick, I'd choose Benjamin.
I still like the idea of him holding the belts by himself

To me it seems like no one is a good possibility, which means that the WWE is gonna come out of left field on this one. I don't see anybody being the bestpick

hmm jericho and the gold standard...? thatd be sickk or maybe even jericho and....ZACK RYDER!!!
laugh.gif
jericho and a former edge head? that'd kinda makesense too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 22stylez

ahaha whats up brotherin im glad if i'm resting theres another spidey out there to protect the streets of new york
laugh.gif
roll.gif
too true my friend, i just can't buy a beer after ahard nights work b/c technically im still in high school
mad.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy

To me it seems like no one is a good possibility, which means that the WWE is gonna come out of left field on this one. I don't see anybody being the best pick

completely agree, closest I can think of is a heel Christian turn, but other than that. I don't really like anyone.

Originally Posted by RBeezy32

Originally Posted by masterhammy

To me it seems like no one is a good possibility, which means that the WWE is gonna come out of left field on this one. I don't see anybody being the best pick

completely agree, closest I can think of is a heel Christian turn, but other than that. I don't really like anyone.
really? i HIGHLY doubt it though if he turns heel ecw wont have a top baby face nor will they have that many faces for the heels to face...iwouldnt mind seeing ziggler being his partner...i mean as much as id want it to be christian...i just dont see it happening...although itd be sick if he was sotaht later on down the road they can plug it into a possible edge/christian feud? but we all know the E isnt THAT smart and dont think much for the future offeuds...hmm could it possibly be the Miz? i doubt it though since he was already ina big tag team storyline...i doubt they'd wanna stop pushin his singlescareer

How about his protege and HBK's ex-protege, Lance Cade
laugh.gif

Because that really added to the feud between them
laugh.gif

Don't know if this has already been said but CM Punk would be my choice. He is taking over for Edge as top heel, and he and Jericho would have a field daywith Jeff Hardy's past.

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

Don't know if this has already been said but CM Punk would be my choice. He is taking over for Edge as top heel, and he and Jericho would have a field day with Jeff Hardy's past.
I think it would be awesome, but CM Punk is a little busy right now being champ. That's the problem I see with a few options. If they had keptSwagger on ECW I would say it's CHristian for sure, but he didn't stay. I see Dolph Ziggler winning the IC Title so there's no way he'scarrying 3 belts
laugh.gif
and all others would be random to me.

It would be awesome to hear Jericho and Punk go in on Hardy on the Mic
pimp.gif

idk about that punk? hes already in the heavyweight picture...and having him in the tag team picture just doesnt seem right...that'd mean he have to fighttwice or be in two different storylines? and if he were jerichos partner it would give us too big of a hint that he may drop his heavyweight title and hes beendoing such a great job of feuding with hardy. but i do love his new heel character
pimp.gif

ohh btw where the HELL is beth phoenix!? i know shes not hurt nor is she in heat with management or anyone...cause besides Maryse...the womens department isnot that entertaining...

Lightweight spoiler on Shawn Michael's possible return.
Spoiler [+]
Shawn Michaels has not been on WWE television since WrestleMania back in April. There have been reports that Michaels is expected back in time for SummerSlam, which Jim Ross acknowledged this week in his blog. WWE has now an ad in Canadian magazine "Movie Entertainment" advertising Shawn Michaels as one of the Superstars who will be there. Also listed to appear are John Cena, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Jeff Hardy, Triple H, CM Punk, Chris Jericho and Edge (now injured). It's worth noting that the SummerSlam "Event Details" page on WWE.com also includes a list of Superstars and Michaels is not mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom