WWE No Way Out PPV - Cena v Big Show Steel Cage, Punk v Bryan v Kane, Ziggler v Sheamus p28

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Cena has no chance Sunday.

Big Show leveled up and can now knock people out with his aura.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by StillIn729

WWE: When you think the obvious is coming...
the obvious is coming 
Damn near pissed myself reading this
roll.gif
grekngjletgrbh 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Raw wasn't as bad as it has been the last few weeks, but it still wasn't very good.

I'll agree, but being 3 hours (actually 3:15) makes it so damn painful to sit through because there isn't enough good to keep me entertained for 195 straight minutes.  And that was even with starting the show at 8:40 on DVR and fast forwarding through a lot of it.  I really don't know if I can do it every week with the current product.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am about to start watching Nitro on Monday nights since there is no more NBA after next week
Make sure you stop after early 99

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am about to start watching Nitro on Monday nights since there is no more NBA after next week
Make sure you stop after early 99
I was going to stop around the time Mysterio got unmasked. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by toine2983

Raw wasn't as bad as it has been the last few weeks, but it still wasn't very good.

I'll agree, but being 3 hours (actually 3:15) makes it so damn painful to sit through because there isn't enough good to keep me entertained for 195 straight minutes.  And that was even with starting the show at 8:40 on DVR and fast forwarding through a lot of it.  I really don't know if I can do it every week with the current product.

That's why I love you guys. Even when Raw has a terrible moment, I can count on NTWT to entertain me with the jokes.

ps. Rusty is quickly becoming the funniest dude in this thread..

I don't know where I was wrestling wise around that time. I think I had just started watching ECW around that time because Bischoff was too damn disrespectful to my luchadors. (Or Labradors as this dude I went to school called them."

Based on local advertising in New York City, which is promoting next week’s Raw at the Nassau Coliseium, John Laurinaitis will be fired at No Way Out. Laurinaitis will not be gone from television though, his role is being described as the “Assistant to the WWE Board of Directors

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So i just caught this DVR... been at my gym...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- The interaction between Punk and Bryan is Gold. Kane is so out of place.
- Ziggler
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
... He won't win by any shot in hell sunday but i'm glad he gets a little rub.
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- VKM showing feed of the ****** doing JR and then doing another impression of him... +#@@*+% wow man. I'd have more respect for all of that if he just took JR to the middle of the ring and pissed on him. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Good to see Regal back for a second. (thought he was gone, could be wrong.)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Cena making a great point about Wins/Losses not meaning anything... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Cena and Show are soe damn boring and awful in the ring. Could not bore me any more with these two...
- Is Big Show maximus decimus meridius now?
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- More Bryan Danielson.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- A lot more Bryan Danielson.
- This Sin Cara Wrestling in the dark is got damn annoying. Sin Cara is annoying. I hate the whole thing. (random kid yelling " YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL! "
laugh.gif
)
- Was i NOT just talking about Vader in the Last thread though?!?! VADER!!!!
(god i hate how they used him in his run... It could have been epic.
30t6p3b.gif
)
- Let's Go Vader, You Still Got It, Vader Bomb chants...
He looked good tonight.
- It was so stupid but AJ skipping jumping up, making out with Kane, and the Yes chants had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Where the hell is her Bat Sh-t Crazy gimmick going though?!? Entertaining in the mean while.
- I let Show go for years.... BEST SHOOTISH/PROMO HE HAS EVER HAD... And it was nothing but a few couple minutes. Let's watch him drop the ball now...
- After a damn good promo Cena BLOWS it... good god man. He is so frickin awful.
-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THE PHANTOM PUNCH!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DAMN I'M IN TEARS... CENA WITH THE "WHA WHA WHAT HAPPENED"
roll.gif
roll.gif

- After a pretty decent show, this is how you end it aye? Gotcha.

[/color]

Most entertaining Show has been since WCW.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]False... How Paul Heyman used him was Got Damn Genius! Best he has ever been. Fattest he has ever been too but that is on Show... [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This could be had he NOT cried 13 times this year already. But they Just started building him as a beast giant about 14 seconds ago... No build? Naw man... he'll be back doing trash gimmicks soon enough.[/color]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Cena has no chance Sunday.

Big Show leveled up and can now knock people out with his aura.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

WWE: When you think the obvious is coming...
the obvious is coming 
Damn near pissed myself reading this
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

can you imagine how succulent AJ's walls probably are?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well Done Gentlemen...[/color]

laugh.gif

Damn, I thought Vader was going to hit the Vadersault. Still great to see him action though.

I really hate how the tag division seems to pick up just a little and then people get injured or split up. I was looking forward to a Tag team match at NWO.

Yo whatever happened to that Pro Wrestling Project show with Colt, Lance Storm and other indie wrestlers?

Back
Top Bottom