WWE No Way Out PPV - Cena v Big Show Steel Cage, Punk v Bryan v Kane, Ziggler v Sheamus p28

Finished survey.

HHH...still a doosh. Mad cause he was never THE guy, even when he booked himself to steamroll the entire roster for 4-5years, he still
wasn't THE guy.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Finished Survey..........

Time to take this #1 Spot........................

Piss Poor PPV by the way, the fact that Big Show is getting main event time over CM Punk is embarrassing and short sided........

- It was reported a few weeks back that three WWE Superstars had failed WWE Wellness tests this year. One was Randy Orton, who has been suspended for 60 days. The other was reported by SuperLuchas Magazine to be Cody Rhodes. Rhodes appeared to be taking time off but word came out that he wasn’t suspended because he provided a valid prescription for the drug he was taking.

Take this as a rumor until it’s confirmed by another source but SuperLuchas now reports the third WWE Superstar to fail the Wellness Policy was Ezekiel Jackson.

Jackson reportedly tested positive for high levels of synthetic testosterone. Jackson reportedly provided a legal prescription and was not suspended for violating the WWE Wellness Policy. Again, take this as a rumor until confirmed by another source.

- One idea tossed around for the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H feud and SummerSlam is to have Vince McMahon and John Laurinaitis in their respective corners. The plan would see Vince McMahon fire John Laurinaitis at Sunday’s No Way Out pay-per-view only for Laurinaitis to return with Brock Lesnar with the help from WWE’s Board of Directors. Vince would then side with Triple H as they build towards SummerSlam.

- TNA Impact rating was a 1.02 for the June 14th show.

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

- One idea tossed around for the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H feud and SummerSlam is to have Vince McMahon and John Laurinaitis in their respective corners. The plan would see Vince McMahon fire John Laurinaitis at Sunday’s No Way Out pay-per-view only for Laurinaitis to return with Brock Lesnar with the help from WWE’s Board of Directors. Vince would then side with Triple H as they build towards SummerSlam.

I'm ok with that.

if anybody wants, im giving up 2 tickets at retail for No Way Out...$310 total for section 122, row 23...comes with a parking pass too so you don't have to pay for parking.  Email me if your interested paul23knicks@gmail.com

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

I'm ok with that.
I hate it.  Again, it's just making Lesnar another WWE Superstar.

Vince McMahon took another stab at Jim Ross in a backstage segment on Monday’s Raw SuperShow, which saw the WWE Chairman make a horribly contorted face ridiculing the Hall of Fame broadcaster’s affliction with Bell’s palsy. Ross suffers from the condition, which sometimes results in temporary paralysis of his facial muscles. NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood producer Joe Franciosi, who worked as a creative writer for WWE in 2010, said he discovered why Ross is often ridiculed by company brass after encountering the legendary broadcaster.

“I sat through tons of meetings where Vince and tons of others would just shred JR,

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

great Superstars this week. Hunico/Gabriel had my attention the whole way through and im really digging Mcguillicutty's clothesline-duck-back clothesline spot
WWE brought Superstars back? When and what time/channel does it come on?

DC, remember back in the day it was saturday mornings.

top stars like hogan would never wrestle, inly cut promos/interviews with mean gene.

pipers pit, beefcakes barbershop.

those were the days.

Local nbc affiliate in louisiana. Shelton Benjamin still can't talk worth a damn. Jay Lethal is that dude though.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Local nbc affiliate in louisiana. Shelton Benjamin still can't talk worth a damn. Jay Lethal is that dude though.

TNA dropped the ball on lethal. WWE should sign him.

That Triple H/Foley story on PG 25 is sad. No matter what HHH thinks, Foley helped get him over in a major way. Look at the 2000 Royal Rumble. No Way Out of that year. Foley played a big role in his career.

Like Ill said, INSECURE!

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

30t6p3b.gif
@ making AJ kiss Kane
sick.gif
.� Why is he even wearing the mask again?� They ruined his character after they took the mask off...

they ruined the new mask and new suit. doesn't look scary at all.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

DC, remember back in the day it was saturday mornings.

top stars like hogan would never wrestle, inly cut promos/interviews with mean gene.

pipers pit, beefcakes barbershop.

those were the days.
Shawn Michael's first heel turn
Warrior getting trolled by Papa Shango
Earthquake killing Damien
WWF toying with Photoshop before it was mainstream (Flair/Liz)
Jobbers.............
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

That Triple H/Foley story on PG 25 is sad. No matter what HHH thinks, Foley helped get him over in a major way. Look at the 2000 Royal Rumble. No Way Out of that year. Foley played a big role in his career.

Like Ill said, INSECURE!
I don't hate Trips like a lot of people, he was the main heel when I started watching and I'll always think he's one of the best heels ever, but he should recognise what Foley's done for him. There's probably a lot of people in wrestling who don't like/understand/appreciate Foley because of his unconventional style, and because Trips is such a student of the game, and he mixes with the traditionalist (Flair, Vince etc...) he's probably got this view of Foley partially from them.

Back
Top Bottom