WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/18 8pm et- PUNK V BRYAN. Cena v Laurinaitis, Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho

AD_cookie_monster_wrestler-e1337116702863.jpg

Prepare to actually pay attention to me for a change.

Jerimacbk (
grin.gif
) presents: TPT (Throwback Picture Thursday's), starting up TOMORROW, 5/17.

Get excited people. I'll be posting some gems.

I'm not going to lie. I'm thinking of watching the TNA: Best of CM Punk on YouTube. Looks interesting.

- A WWE source, when asked if John Cena’s divorce will likely get ugly or go away quietly, predicted that it’s going to get ugly and get ugly fast.

- We noted earlier this week that WWE officials were “in a panic

Ashley Flair looks like a KK/Michelle McCool hybrid and her elbows are too sharp easy Rondo pass.

This photo might not be big enough to get a good look.

Spoiler [+]
Ashley%20WEbsite%201.jpg

From WrestlingNewsWorld.com:

While Brock has seemingly moved on to a program with Hunter there was talk at one point of having him involved in Cena’s match on Sunday against John Laurinaitis although there has been a new path paved for Big Show should that be the direction WWE wants to go in. 

Jerimacbk (
grin.gif
) presents: TPT (Throwback Picture Thursday's) .. Volume 1
Spoiler [+]

Dusty Rhodes doing a dropkick.

Andre was afraid of snakes

Lord Steven Regal

Taz w/ facepaint in ECW

A young Andre the Giant

Regis and Macho Man

Rick Rude and Percy Pringle (aka Paul Bearer)

A childhood Hulk Hogan

British Bulldog, Stu and Bret Hart

? and CM Punk

Jim 'JR' Ross and Flair

Hogan

Stephanie McMahon

Flair vs Andre

warrior02.jpg

Rock and Flash, the 'Blade Runners' (Ultimate Warrior & Sting)

raven01.jpg

Scott Levy aka Raven

Unless they plan on eliminating Smackdown, I can't possibly see the reasoning behind this....They've already had these 3 hour "specials" before, and a good amount of us can't even make it through them.... How can they possibly think the general public will?This is not good.

considering Smackdown is just NXT with a television deal these days, im guessing ALL THE STARZ will be on RAW every week now

Back
Top Bottom