WWE RAW is Booked by Nine-Year Olds 8.10.2009

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by Mister916

So Nash won? I wasn't paying attention.

Yeah but i have no idea how, it flashed back into the ring and he was sitting on top of him with the ref counting.
Yeah, cameramen completely missed it
Foley had the barbwire bat ready to hit nash, Traci brooks ran down and jumped on the apron, Nash pushed foley into her head first and rolled himup for the pin.

LET'S GO MORGAN! and LET'S GO STING! Chants
pimp.gif

YOU GOT ARRESTED! Chants
roll.gif

Did they extend the distance between the ring and the rails? There's so much space in between now.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Did they extend the distance between the ring and the rails? There's so much space in between now.

Seems like it. It was like 2 feet before.

Angle retains after the ref is not in the ring for like 4 pin counts
smh.gif

I cant believe they let Kurt keep the belt.
indifferent.gif

Over all it was a sub par PPV. TNA is killing me w/ these match finishes. The guy/girls go out and put on a good match only for it to be ruined by a BS ending.They need to fix this and fix it quick.

They have had 2 months of solid TV shows and sub par PPVs
tired.gif
step ya damngame up TNA

WWE special guest hosts' news:
A Monday report in entertainment trade journal Variety discusses WWE's guest hosting gimmick on RAW, noting that WWE RAW has effectively become part of the "talkshow circuit" for celebrities to promote projects.

The article, which acknowledges the mainstream publicity WWE has already received for episodes featuring Jeremy Piven and Seth Green, quotes Stephanie McMahon in saying that the program raises the company's awareness in Hollywood and will hopefully translate to new viewers

The Variety report deems the program successful thus far, saying that RAW viewership is up 10% since introducing the program.

Planned to last until early next year--possibly through WrestleMania 26--the program has attracted many recognizable Hollywood and sports names. According to the article, Bob Barker, Al Sharpton, Nancy O'Dell, Floyd Mayweather and LeBron James have been booked for future episodes. Freddie Prinze, Jr. hosts Monday's edition.

Meanwhile, Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson, the Osbournes, Danny DeVito, Regis Philbin, Kelly Ripa, Jimmy Fallon, Rachael Ray, MC Hammer, Woody Harrelson, Serena Williams and Ashton Kutcher are all in talks to host.
indifferent.gif
@ some of those names.

^^ Hopefully Al Sharpton will use his unlimited power to make sure that MVP leaves as WWE Champion that night...
laugh.gif

Backstage guests at Hard Justice:
As noted earlier, the following people were backstage at the TNA Hard Justice pay-per-view last night: "Wildcat" Chris Harris, Kevin Thorn, Larry Zbyszko, Kevin Nash's son Tristan (which was his first time seeing his father perform in person), and Jay Lethal's parents.

Back
Top Bottom