WWF Attitude Era Appreciation. (Best era Wrestling era ever)

Stone Cold=GOAT..Hands down..Don't eem try and argue..No one has drawn more, sold more merch, and account for the biggest pops..

What do you think would of happened if HBK never got injured and missed the rest of the Attitude Era? Would he of dropped the strap at WM 14? Would his rivalries with SCSA and Rock been legendary? Would Hunter be in the position he is today if Shawn didn't miss all that time?

Stone Cold=GOAT..Hands down..Don't eem try and argue..No one has drawn more, sold more merch, and account for the biggest pops..

i still hate owen hart for ruining stone cold's career. if he didn't break his neck on that piledrive :smh:

What do you think would of happened if HBK never got injured and missed the rest of the Attitude Era? Would he of dropped the strap at WM 14? Would his rivalries with SCSA and Rock been legendary? Would Hunter be in the position he is today if Shawn didn't miss all that time?
He'd probably drugged himself out.
HBK getting injured was probably the best thing for him. Away from the business, with his family I believe allowed him to recharge and get that incredible second run he had. Outside of a short reign in 2002 he never again had a run at the top but then again he didn't need to have the title. He had become legend status.

Stone cold
The undertaker and the ministry of darkness
Dx (hhh road dogg billy gunn x pac chyna)
Kane
Hardy boyz vs edge and christian. Those ladder matches!!
Godfather and the garden tool train

**** really was a big part of my life as a kid. Had the stone cold shirts (still got em) the folder for school, and the smokin belt

Gotta have the games too. War zone on the playstation. Wrestle mania 2000.

But stone cold is the GOAT. Once you hear that glass break you know **** is finna go down

Triple H is and will always be my personal favorite :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: #DX life babyyyyyyy :smokin

Heres how it goes..

Triple h 100% GREATNESS :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

STONE COLD ND THE ROCK 99.9% GREATNESS :smokin :smokin .. CLOSE CALL BUT TRIPLE H TAKES THE CAKE.

Than of course there's Brett Hart :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin .. he's much too classic to count.

- Stay freshhh

Last edited:
This is the best SCSA pop of all time..The pop comes at about 50 second mark..

my childhood :frown:

The Rock and his $500 versace shirts :pimp:

Stone Cold consistently disrespecting everyone and anyone :rofl:

Some of the story lines in the WWF tho had me dying... Val Venis damb near lost his venis to a katana blade on TV :x

That hand print bikini had me going nuts. I would look for that pic but its no fap month.

I'm at work right now, but i'm about to watch all these clips when I get home. So much classic in this thread.

I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for this era of the WWF.

Sable was fine but her ******* looked weird as ****. Trish and Stacy Kiebler doe... I love those 2 women.

This was the golden era of wrestling for me. From 97 to 01 WWF great and WCW was great until about late 99.

The Attitude Era/Monday Night Wars was an awesome time to be a fan. Stopped around '02, and just got back to regularly watching the product around '04-05.

Sable was fine but her ******* looked weird as ****. Trish and Stacy Kiebler doe... I love those 2 women.

This was the golden era of wrestling for me. From 97 to 01 WWF great and WCW was great until about late 99.

I know what you're talking about when it comes to Sable's boobs..But I'm pretty sure she had a 2nd boob job and it made them look a little weird..Trish had a smokin body , but her teeth and her Ric Flair nose threw me off (glad she got both fixed)..Stacy, of course, was extremely hot, but she didn't have no butt and no tittyballs..Sable was that total package (no Lex Lugar)..

Back
Top Bottom