X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Movie is Out, What Did You Guys Think?

I know Fox didn't put out The Incredible Hulk, but still a Marvel film... but look at that... didn't they trim it by like 20 minutes to make it"more commercial" and Edward Norton was pissed. They don't care about the quality of their films... as long as people see them...

I enjoyed it myself

DP/Wade's 10 minutes were very enjoyable, Ryan Reynolds did justice to my fav. merc with a mouth
pimp.gif

This movie was Corny im sorry. Everything about it was just very childish and predictable.
Spoiler [+]
What was the point of the Wolverine scene after the credits there was no point of that

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

This movie was Corny im sorry. Everything about it was just very childish and predictable.
Spoiler [+]
What was the point of the Wolverine scene after the credits there was no point of that

Spoiler [+]
It just shows he ends up in Japan like in the comic books. The most pointless part was still Stryker walking during the credits
laugh.gif
completely unnecessary

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
It just shows he ends up in Japan like in the comic books. The most pointless part was still Stryker walking during the credits
laugh.gif
completely unnecessary
Yea man i was just there like @+@
roll.gif

20th Century Fox statement
"Even if you see the workprint you're still going to have to go see it in the theatre to fully experience the full movie with CGI effects fullyintact."

Fox confirmed the film "was without many effects and had missing scenes and temporary sound and music."

The FBI are investigating the online leak of an almost finished copy of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, a month before the film's cinema release.

'Forensically marked'

A statement from the studio said that once the film was discovered online they "immediately contacted the appropriate legal authorities and had itremoved".

The studio added that because their content is forensically marked they should be able to trace the person who uploaded it.

A brief caption at the beginning of the film reads 'Rising Sun Pictures' and is dated 2 March, 2009.

According to its website, Rising Sun Pictures is an Australian visual effects company that worked on the film and is currently working on production ofTerminator Salvation.

However, there is no evidence to suggest the company was involved in the leak.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm gonna wait for the final print. But did they leave it open for a Deadpool spinoff?
Spoiler [+]
Only if they plan to make a film that covers him between the Wade and Weapon XI stage.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

im watching it quickly it looks so stupid without the cgi
Trust me the fact that there is no CGI makes it more entertaining. Im so disappointed ....Gambits cameo
smh.gif
, Will.i.am
smh.gif

, just everything

Watched it last night........

I love the movies, but know really nothing about the actual comics themselves. I've read mostly from you guys about this DeadPool (deathpool) and wasintrigued by Ryan Reynolds playing the role. In his first scene and what he did, I was PUMPED to see how his character would turn out, and then I saw it.
indifferent.gif
that was all I could do.
Gotta be kidding me with that sh*^. Dude got basically 5-6 minutes of decent screen time and that's it.
indifferent.gif
Again.

Gambit was cool. Waited for damn ever to get to him, but whatever.

Sabertooth was great, much much better then X-1.

Some of the scenes make zero sense, but overall it was decent. Hopefully they put in a lot of work in the next month to polish it off. But I have a feelingthat after everyone sees it and complains about some of these same things, all the stuff we'll want to see will be on the DVD or something. (extras,deleted scenes and what not)

My biggest gripe was the quickness they did all the scenes with. They had so many characters that each time they were about to square off, they gave like30-45 seconds, and then moved onto to the next fight/matchup. The f is up with that? From the previews it looked very much like there would be a huge buildup of characters to a central fight scene involving everybody at the end, that is not what happened.
tired.gif

i thought it was ok...im not into comic books so it gave me sum insight & background of not only Wolverine but X-Men also

Wow, based on all the negative reviews i've read...that equals to big time bad buzz..I think Fox has a big bomb on their hands. Obviously, they'llblame it on the leak but regardless.

I thought the movie was horrible to be honest...but i'll wait for the final cut before I make that official.

Back
Top Bottom