Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Umm my bad idk if i can play im leaving but i dont really know exactly when. Could be in an hour or 10 minutes. So i dont wanna start up a game when i mighthave to leave.

I'll play either of you two. Does not matter to me.

Edit: I thought you went to Kentucky what are you doing on here?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

anyone want to run after bulls game?

yeah pap i got you. what team are you i'll add you to queue. I'mma patty up some burgers and by then the bulls game should be over

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

yeah pap i got you. what team are you i'll add you to queue. I'mma patty up some burgers and by then the bulls game should be over

It looks like you called him papi. Immature I know
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

It looks like you called him papi. Immature I know
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Lakers add me I'll be on

eyes.gif
at that game
smh.gif
smh.gif

Someone tell me how to contest Ray Allens .00021 second shot release please... he might as well be open the entire game.

I dotn know how i play a game and go 50% plus with a player that i know how to shoot with then play like dog !!+% the next time

I guess i just %%*%%!* suck

gg

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

eyes.gif
at that game
smh.gif
smh.gif

Someone tell me how to contest Ray Allens .00021 second shot release please... he might as well be open the entire game.

I dotn know how i play a game and go 50% plus with a player that i know how to shoot with then play like dog !!+% the next time

I guess i just %%*%%!* suck

gg

GG

Its not that hard to guard Allen, if you are anywhere near him he pretty much misses it every time. I hate K-Mart! His pump fake animation looks the same asbefore he shoots so its hard to guess if you are going to shoot it or not.

Bargnani is that dude
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom