Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

How is this still happening? 2k9 is about to be outdated and they STILL ain't fixed these problems.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Dont know why it wouldnt let u start Gully,

right after the knicks sent me challenge and worked, so now we're playing.

what the hell happened to the teams? i looked at the league leaders in scoring they had colby karl up there
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Grizz we'll get it going later I gotta finish a paper

roll.gif

this is hilarious. memphis stop cheesing. stealing inbounds, taking charges at full court, all points in the paint.

Damn your the most boringest (word?) person i ever played. im abotu to fall asleep

you wait til the 4th second to inbound the ball, you just stand there for like 5 seconds after.etcc

roll.gif

I'm just over here laughing for no reason lol.

im half paying attention paying dude, flipping channels and $$%%. boring #%$ game, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and cant get a defensive rebound to save my life

roll.gif
roll.gif

cmon memph. you know you aint supposed to steal every inbound pass after a make, take charges at full court, throw full court heaves off misses, just try todunk every possession.

nothing against you, just how you played. we try to make this a sim league as stated on the front page.

you only played 3 games though, so we'll see how everyone else responds.

Originally Posted by jretro23

roll.gif
roll.gif

cmon memph. you know you aint supposed to steal every inbound pass after a make, take charges at full court, throw full court heaves off misses, just try to dunk every possession.

nothing against you, just how you played. we try to make this a sim league as stated on the front page.

you only played 3 games though, so we'll see how everyone else responds.
for real is he that bad?? damn.

ANYONE WANNA PLAY A GAME?!?! NOT A CUSTOM GAME A LEAGUE GAME YOU LAMES LOL

Back
Top Bottom