Xbox 360 vs PS3. Which system would you recommened?

I'd pick XBOX

i have had both systems

no party chat
no hulu
no espn
laggy
no gears
killzone sucks
DLC takes way to long to even be okay with
the only thing thats good about ps3 is that its free but personally i think its not even worth having in the house

oh and

i dont care about blu ray

I'd pick XBOX

i have had both systems

no party chat
no hulu
no espn
laggy
no gears
killzone sucks
DLC takes way to long to even be okay with
the only thing thats good about ps3 is that its free but personally i think its not even worth having in the house

oh and

here we go.

PS3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by quiickz

Dreamcast 2.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but really, c'mon dude. really? this thread? its been damn near 6 years. you should have played both a billion times by now to make your own decision. I know you've got friends and family with both. 

get a wii. 

Originally Posted by quiickz

Dreamcast 2.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but really, c'mon dude. really? this thread? its been damn near 6 years. you should have played both a billion times by now to make your own decision. I know you've got friends and family with both. 

get a wii. 

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

laugh.gif
, that's a big selling point.

Then again, I don't care about online play at all.

I have both, I use the PS3 more than the XBOX 360.  I've also had more issues with the XBOX (RROD on my first, and the Elite that replaced it is acting up
30t6p3b.gif
).  While the PS3 has been running like a champ.

I play mostly single player games (RDR, Uncharted Saga, etc.) and sports games (NCAA mainly), and like I said I don't care about the online experience.  Frankly, it's caused some games to suck (CoD campaign is buns).

I would use both consoles for entertainment purposes (i.e. Netflix) but I don't have to since the PS3 does it all in that aspect since the XBOX is unable to play Blu Ray discs.

Honestly if it wasn't for Gears of War 3, I would've sold the XBOX on Craigslist by now.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

laugh.gif
, that's a big selling point.

Then again, I don't care about online play at all.

I have both, I use the PS3 more than the XBOX 360.  I've also had more issues with the XBOX (RROD on my first, and the Elite that replaced it is acting up
30t6p3b.gif
).  While the PS3 has been running like a champ.

I play mostly single player games (RDR, Uncharted Saga, etc.) and sports games (NCAA mainly), and like I said I don't care about the online experience.  Frankly, it's caused some games to suck (CoD campaign is buns).

I would use both consoles for entertainment purposes (i.e. Netflix) but I don't have to since the PS3 does it all in that aspect since the XBOX is unable to play Blu Ray discs.

Honestly if it wasn't for Gears of War 3, I would've sold the XBOX on Craigslist by now.

Back
Top Bottom