Xbox 48 hours of freedom

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Are stacking codes confirmed?

please let us know!!

I put in two codes one right after the other...and then I was able to play NBA 2k9 and Halo online....so at least the first 48 works.... Im just wanting toknow if I need to hook up my keyboard to the Xbox so I can type in the other 54 codes I raped off that site or will I be able to just use them forever???!???

For the Gmail trick, you can even use multiple periods for the same screen name, though I'm not sureabout names that already have a period.

ok i seriously have about 325 of these things.. times 2

thats 650 days of play time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

almost 2 years worth of exbox live..
pimp.gif

i would of gotten more but i had to go to work.. and it seems now its timed out.. ( i managed to get a few in before it timed out again)

thanks OP for the heads up.
pimp.gif

If you have Safari, turn on private mode so the site doesn't use cookies. I don't have Chrome butI'm sure if you turn on Incognito mode, it'll have the same effect.

Also if you're using the Gmail period trick as mentioned earlier. You can put in multiple periods at a time likeuser...........name@gmail.com (or any of the million variations) and it'll still go to the same address sinceGoogle disregards the periods. And the last tip is to simply change the address from @gmail.com to @googlemail.com and it'll also be delivered. Combine that with the period trick, you should have a years worth of Live codesin a 10 minute sitting.

Thanks OP.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

wait so if i make like asoijdsoia@gmail.com at mailiantor

do i put that on the xbox thing too?
on the xbox form you would put asoijdsoia@mailinator.com then got to mailinator.com and check the inbox for asoijdsoia
then sign up for more codes using asoijdsoia1@mailinator.com, asoijdsoia2@mailinator.com and so on

d9b3503049a060efc98dd4e06b16bbde9d17bd5.jpg

5ea15a4f66c3df613a11127fc315c1574f78d6b.jpg

delete the email after you've collected the code.
i just copy and save the codes in a word file because the emails don't stay there forever.

Every email i use from mailinator says it has already been in use. Did they ban mailinator or something?

i have 3 years worth of this thing...( might stop, i dont wanna get greedy)

only thing that sucks about it, that its not gold and its not letting me download new demos..

"All the Xbox Live 48-Hour Codes Have Been Given Out. Thank You for Playing."

SMH at that dude a page back that bought 3-years worth of play
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Well i just made 6. That might be one reason why you get timed out

its cool. i got 9 now. thats like 2 weeks and a bit.
anybody try to input it yet, to see if it actually works.
Pathetic.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

yea because a year is all of $50 $30 or so. what a prize

Fixed

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

You can't play MP modes on game w/ the 48 hour trials though.
Yes you can.
yup.. been playing call of duty and fight night live
pimp.gif

only thing i cant do is download new demos, but i guess i dont mind waiting a few days until its available for silver members. cant be picky
ohwell.gif

wow.. the greediness :smh
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

if i didnt work last night i think i would of accumulated about 1000 of these.. x2 thats 2000 days. thats ~5.5 years
roll.gif
roll.gif

o well im happy with my 3 year supply
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Jerry Everyday wrote:

You can't play MP modes on game w/ the 48 hour trials though.
Yes you can.
yup.. been playing call of duty and fight night live
pimp.gif

only thing i cant do is download new demos, but i guess i dont mind waiting a few days until its available for silver members. cant be picky
ohwell.gif

wow.. the greediness :smh:

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

if i didnt work last night i think i would of accumulated about 1000 of these.. x2 thats 2000 days. thats ~5.5 years
roll.gif
roll.gif

o well im happy with my 3 year supply
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

lol damn kidUFC u greedy i stopped at 160 codes.

^ lol

i mean i made a looooong email SN i think about 25 letters .. and literally there was about 1 million variation using multiple periods.. i had to put it touse.

pimp.gif
to OP and to everyone that schooled me on GMAIL trick.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom