Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
What are some mics you guys are using? Can't stand using the one that came with the X1

Last edited:
I've been being too cheap to buy the headset adapter. I bought the gold headset for ps4 and found out I can use it with my x1.

I've been being too cheap to buy the headset adapter. I bought the gold headset for ps4 and found out I can use it with my x1.
Found out yesterday the J labs discussed above work on the PS4, I need to try my Polk's also.

Random question guys

What social media accounts you follow for gaming news?

Anyone here use an IR blaster to substitute for a Kinect? I want to use the OneGuide features but I don't care for the voice commands. Any recommendations?

Ms trade in is love just got 2 games for $30 traded in 10. Limit is 5 per person got $10 each just. I had 8
Games went to GameStop copped 2 for $5 and boom lol
Any game? I wouldn't mind getting rid of the old 2k's from when the 360 first came out :x

Last edited:

Ms trade in is love just got 2 games for $30 traded in 10. Limit is 5 per person got $10 each just. I had 8
Games went to GameStop copped 2 for $5 and boom lol
Any game? I wouldn't mind getting rid of the old 2k's from when the 360 first came out
sick.gif
Any game. I had 8 games on me. I went and copped 2 random games from Gamestop for $5 altogether. Me and my girl traded in games, limit is 5 games per day.

hey guys= i tried searching the thread b ut couldn't find anything (unless i'm blind or didn't search right).

I just bought my xbox one but don't have any HDMI ports on the TV i'm going to be playing it on.

Any way around this?

again, sorry if this question has been answered, i couldn't find it.....

any help is appreciated fellas.... thanks!

hey guys= i tried searching the thread b ut couldn't find anything (unless i'm blind or didn't search right).

I just bought my xbox one but don't have any HDMI ports on the TV i'm going to be playing it on.

Any way around this?

again, sorry if this question has been answered, i couldn't find it.....

any help is appreciated fellas.... thanks!
Buy a new TV think all the next gen is straight digital.

I thought this was interesting
I watched this yesterday and its honestly a lost cause at this point. I've been reading forum posts and tweets from Josh Holmes and Quinn Del Hoyo, people who head up the multiplayer division of this game and they're hell bent on pushing this game in a certain direction.

He's also making it seem as if he has no idea how Halo is played, or how it played before this which wouldnt surprise me being that this studio was purposely comprised of people who hated Halo. When the guy who runs the multiplayer division says stuff like this then we have a problem.

Him saying this makes me wonder how much Halo hes played ever if he would attempt to compare sprinting away to how you avoided dying in any of the previous Halos. You couldnt create a similar impression because no Sprint Halo doesnt allow you to traverse from one end of a map to another in three seconds.

Self Selection eh?

Self Selection when the three largest Halo communities one of which being your own website being against Sprint is self selection now? Ok man.

These guys are so dead set on making what they consider "Not Bungie Halo". They don't want to be known as Bungie v2 so quick solution, add a bunch of things that draw from other games and at the same time take away things that gave the previous games their identity. I’m talking about things like Flagnum in Halo 4, Flinch in Halo 4, Ground Pound, Clamber, and Sprint now in Halo 5. Cookie cutter things that seem to stray away from what makes Halo, Halo.

I think one of the biggest misconceptions I’ve seen regarding my opinions (or the "loud minority") is that I either want H1/H2/H3 but with more HD graphics. That isn’t it; I just want a Halo arena game. I'll gladly accept changes to the franchise, but not to the degree where it completely changes the core gameplay. Because of MCC I have choice, but I shouldnt be robbed of the opportunity to play new good Halo games because of it.

This game isnt some horrible product, but is this an arena shooter? Nope. Would I consider this to be a game that plays like what I consider to be a Halo game to be?

This games on the track to do the same thing H4 did. High sales, low retention, but like the video said its basically a lost cause for H5 and maybe H6. The only way to stop this is to stop buying the game cause if this sells like H4 did and how they expect it sell, nothing is going to deter them from keep doing the same thing.

I dont even want 343 to fail, I would love to see them flourish, but if player retention is their goal like they said, they wont get it with this game more than likely.

I would also like it if they stopped lying to me. Dont tell me you're going to make an arena shooter when I can play it and see that its not one. Just be straight up with people.

Destiny was made by bungie and it has sprint.

If Bungie made Halo 5, it'd have sprint.

Deal with it.

The Halo 5 outrage is jokes IMO. COD has gone through worse changes compared to this Halo. I've been enjoying it.

I think the ADS should be more of a concern than Sprint. Like AR kills across the map is dumb.

Last edited:
The Halo 5 outrage is jokes IMO. COD has gone through worse changes compared to this Halo. I've been enjoying it.

I think the ADS should be more of a concern than Sprint. Like AR kills across the map is dumb.
that I can agree with the AR has too much range with the addition of the smart scope that they added that I feel at a disadvantage at times using a BR which should not be the case

I dunno much about 343 and Microsoft but I keep hearing this comment about how everyone at 343 hated the original 3 Halo games. Why would Microsoft want a company who doesn't like the product to take it over??

I dunno much about 343 and Microsoft but I keep hearing this comment about how everyone at 343 hated the original 3 Halo games. Why would Microsoft want a company who doesn't like the product to take it over??

I've never heard of that whatsoever. 343 is made up of mostly old bungie employees who wanted to keep making Halo games.

Money and mass appeal. A fair amount of people who work for 343 helped make the other shooters that are on the market; Gears, COD, etc etc. Bring those people on to help you implement all the mechanics that are from those games.

True story 343 completely scrapped the first build of H4 they made because it was "Too traditional" aka too much like the first three games, then touted that as being a step in the right direction (not an opinion these were things that were said by them). This is a money thing now.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/191234/making_halo_4_a_story_about_.php

Page three.
"We had people who we hired who hated Halo  because of 'X,'" said Frank O'Connor, 343 Industries' franchise development director. "But what that really meant was, 'I feel like this game could be awesome because of 'Y input' that I'm going to bring into it. I want to prove it, and I'm passionate about proving it.' So we ended up with a bunch of people who were genuinely passionate about the product. That is a huge advantage, and that helped in hiring and forming our team." This rapid hiring and growth occurred during development of the game, creating issues; because the team was committed to a delivery date, Halo 4  executive producer Kiki Wolfkill said that the team was forced to make "necessary mistakes", with production difficulties and a team inexperienced with working together contributing to development difficulties. Nine months before ship, the developers restructured the game's production pipeline and gave individual teams more control due to bottlenecks in development.

With so many developers from different backgrounds, forging a common goal and company culture was different. Creative director Josh Holmes recalled that an "epiphany moment" that proved the team was headed in the right direction was early in development, when the team completed a section of the game that was "very traditional [Halo]". Despite positive feedback from testers, 343 Industries discarded the prototype as too traditional, but felt that it showed the team could work together

I'd gladly accept everything else staying if Sprint and Clamber got taken out. They're the two worst things in this game.

Back
Top Bottom