• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
transparent tiles in the February update 
pimp.gif

time to start making some backgrounds

Just buy a wireless keyboard for like $20 off of Amazon. I bought it for Final Fantasy XIV on my PS4 and it works flawlessly.

Agreed. But personally, especially considering the new game will be the biggest open world yet, I would make sure to play the original AA

As great as AC was, AA remains in my opinion, the best, most compelling story and gameplay and atmosphere of the whole series.
I still find myself having occasional longing to replay AA
Story wise I agree with this. AA has the better story of the two but AC takes everything else and improves upon it in every way possible

Completely agree

My feeling was just that AA was the most unique of the series, and therefore would be the most different from the upcoming AK
AK looks like its gonna be the ultimate huge open world version, which was where AC improved so much on AA

I've got 25 dollars in Xbox money. What should I do with it? I don't want to waste it all on FIFA points like I'll probably end up doing if I find nothing better 
laugh.gif

Damn reading the yahoo slideshow for the top 30 games for 2015 has me kind excited. Especially for these shooters, I miss rainbow 6 Ian's Tom Clancy games. The best was working with guys that actually talk. I play a lot of battlefield and people hardly use their mics. It looks like I bought my Xbox at a good time.

Me as well... BF is the game I really only usually use my head set for. But it is a new trend where people don't use it anymore. Not too long ago that game was slammed with people on there.

Damn reading the yahoo slideshow for the top 30 games for 2015 has me kind excited. Especially for these shooters, I miss rainbow 6 Ian's Tom Clancy games. The best was working with guys that actually talk. I play a lot of battlefield and people hardly use their mics. It looks like I bought my Xbox at a good time.

Me as well... BF is the game I really only usually use my head set for. But it is a new trend where people don't use it anymore. Not too long ago that game was slammed with people on there.

Party chat 99.99999999999999% of the time

Party chat is eh. People would just plug out their mics or not talk anyways. Only talk when theres an incentive to do so, which is why every shooting game needs ranks.

Last edited:
Party chat is eh. People would just plug out their mics or not talk anyways. Only talk when theres an incentive to do so, which is why every shooting game needs ranks.

I either streaming (playing alone and talking to the viewers)

or

Playing with friends - shooting the breeze 75% of the time and doing in game callouts 25% of the time.

either way im in party chat to avoid the nonsense happening in game chat.

The vast majority of game chat is arguing, excessive profanity, and hate speech.

I'd rather keep the positive vibe going :lol:

Maybe now... but with BC 1, 2 and BF 3 the lines and teams were hot jack.

Completely agree

My feeling was just that AA was the most unique of the series, and therefore would be the most different from the upcoming AK
AK looks like its gonna be the ultimate huge open world version, which was where AC improved so much on AA
AK is gonna be crazy I can't imagine all the stuff we are gonna be able to do. I haven't looked into much for the game but from gameplay trailers it looks insane. It may be my favorite game of next year if release goes smoothly. Is Origins worth playing? It's not related to the Arkham series right? I heard it wasn't developed by Rocksteady so I wonder if it's any good

Completely agree

AK is gonna be crazy I can't imagine all the stuff we are gonna be able to do. I haven't looked into much for the game but from gameplay trailers it looks insane. It may be my favorite game of next year if release goes smoothly. Is Origins worth playing? It's not related to the Arkham series right? I heard it wasn't developed by Rocksteady so I wonder if it's any good

Origins is tricky
Despite it being a "prequel" you have more gadgets and accessories and an even bigger open world. On the other hand, half the open world is just a limited version of AC. It really doesn't advance the series in any significant way

With that said, its still excellent Batman gameplay. So the short answer to your question is:
Are you interested in more Arkham gameplay, even if it doesnt reinvent the wheel? - Play AC, its almost like huge excellent DLC
Do you expect each game to advance the series with new innovations, gameplay, graphics and story? - Then probably wait until AK

Evolve beta goes live tomorrow...

I'll try it out... again...

I'm not very excited for evolve at all.. i doubt i'll buy it

Yesterday mcc and the beta were both down. I'm so dissapointed at this point. I want a ******* refund. I could of lit my 65 dollars on fire and it would of been more entertaining

Yesterday mcc and the beta were both down. I'm so dissapointed at this point. I want a ******* refund. I could of lit my 65 dollars on fire and it would of been more entertaining
M$ is still refunding digital downloads of MCC as of this morning. 

Back
Top Bottom