• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
i watched that the other day... someone here posted it. I laughed... dude is a clown.

and he is hella fat, his opinion is invalid.
Fat guys usually have the most insight to these type of things.  Video games, comics, card games, etc.  Ask a fat guy, you'll get an honest answer

Yeah, it was made by Rare. The company that MS bought then turned into a kinnect avatar item creator.

Conker, PDZ, Kameo, Pinata and Banjo say what's up.

MS released Kinect and supported it with software, it is like Sony gets credit for letting Move bomb.

-My ***** Jayfiend is here, dat passive aggressive trollin bout to be in full effect :smokin

Question for NT, I don't know too much about video games so I gotta ask here... My son loooves playing Star Warfare on his iPad & iTouch. Are there any games on xbox that play like that game?

View media item 669176
View media item 669181

Dying light looks dope

It looks like a first person Dead Rising
Hopefully this game is good, but it's made by the people who made dead island...
Then it will suck.
I had high hopes for dead island I was hoping it would be like left 4 dead. But nope gabaaaageeee

Games don't win game of the year if it sucks

troll.
Clearly that game did and STILL sucks. From countless people who owned it have said so.

MS released Kinect and supported it with software, it is like Sony gets credit for letting Move bomb.

-My ***** Jayfiend is here, dat passive aggressive trollin bout to be in full effect :smokin

What's good Rusty? :lol:

Nah man I've just been lurking. Don't have either system yet. But will have the ps4 by the time infamous and the show comes up.

And hoping they bring a Titanfall bundle for the XB1.

Good to see everybody enjoying the new consoles tho. My roommate has the ps4 it seems pretty cool. And the Kinect sounds awesome too. Can't wait to join you guys.

Question for NT, I don't know too much about video games so I gotta ask here... My son loooves playing Star Warfare on his iPad & iTouch. Are there any games on xbox that play like that game?
From a quick gameplay vid I just watched, Star warfare looks like a third-person shooter(TPS).

TPS is when you can see your whole character while you play the game.

To answer your question, there are a LOT of games like star warfare on the xbox.

Most are rated M. 

The best TPS(third person shooter) on xbox is gears of war. You can turn off the blood and cursing in the game, if you'd purchase some like that for your son.

BUT DO NOT LET HIM PLAY ONLINE. JUST DON'T!

Here's a list of TPS games on the xbox.

I can't think of any that are rated teen or for everyone.

http://shopper.cnet.com/4566-11457_9-0.html?filter=1105092_10174324_

edit: this game is good from what I've heard.

it's called star wars unleased. 

Her'es a gameplay vid

Last edited:

What's good Rusty? :lol:

Nah man I've just been lurking. Don't have either system yet. But will have the ps4 by the time infamous and the show comes up.

And hoping they bring a Titanfall bundle for the XB1.

Good to see everybody enjoying the new consoles tho. My roommate has the ps4 it seems pretty cool. And the Kinect sounds awesome too. Can't wait to join you guys.

Brah I been chillin brah. Looking at some 720p TVs to go wit my XB1 :lol:

Mannn how long does it take for 2k to install?... And why doesn't it tell me the progress?...or did my ***** freeze up?...

Mannn how long does it take for 2k to install?... And why doesn't it tell me the progress?...or did my ***** freeze up?...

It takes mad long but at like 30% you get to play no commentary though and only quick game between the spurs and heat

Anybody else getting this BS mic/chat not being able to work?

What exactly are you having a problem with? Note that after you accept the party invite you then have to select "party" and then hit "Turn Party On"

Mines took a good 10-15min until it was ready to play. At that point it only let me play the intro Heat vs Spurs game. Then by the time I was done with that I believe it was 100% complete.

What exactly are you having a problem with? Note that after you accept the party invite you then have to select "party" and then hit "Turn Party On"
Mines took a good 10-15min until it was ready to play. At that point it only let me play the intro Heat vs Spurs game. Then by the time I was done with that I believe it was 100% complete.

I do that but it just times out and says "try again later". I google'd the problem and it's happening to a lot of people and no fixes from what I've seen. Smh

i bought my xbox one saturday night at gamestop.if i go back with my receipt will i be able to get the discount on xbox live?.(im a powerup rewards pro member also if that matters)

Game installed , but I'm stuck on the screen where you enter your DOB....is like my controller don't work on that screen ..

I'll give a review. KanyIZZY KanyIZZY

As stated, the attention to realism is top notch and the depth is what really keeps you wanting to play more. The leveling system in Forza is set up in a similar fashion to the COD series I guess in that you're always leveling up as you play the game. As you level up, you earn more credits to purchase more cars. The more cars you purchase, the more races you can participate in. The more races you participate in, the more credits you earn to buy more cars and to tune up the cars you already own. Forza also implemented an Affinity system for each car manufacturer. This is essentially another leveling system, but it is specific to each car manufacturer and you are also awarded bonus credits as you gain higher Affinity. So for instance, you purchase the 2003 Ford SVT Corba for a series and you get up to a level 5 Affinity for Ford. When you enter another series that has a Ford car, you'll be more inclined to purchase another Ford so that you're earning more credits since you have that Affinity level at 5 already. It really is a great system that's always rewarding you for playing.

The gameplay is great in that it caters to hardcore racers and novice racers. Forza allows you play with assists which make the game easier to play; these come in the form of steering assists, braking assists and so on. The better you get at the game, you can turn these assists off and as you do that, you earn more credits for raising the difficulty. You can really tweak the game to your liking and you never feel like you're being punished when you start the game on Easy, rather you're rewarded for moving up to Medium and Hard and so on.

Forza 5 also has what's called a Drivatar. This is essentially a virtual representation of how you drive. Your Drivatar will compete in races when you're offline and will earn credits for you as well. What's cool is that you'll see the Drivatar of people on your Friend's List in the game when you race in Career Mode. It's a cool feature and makes you feel like you're racing against actual people instead of the CPU when you're doing Career Mode.

What does become cumbersome is the lack of tracks in the game. After completing a few series, you'll start to notice that you're playing the same tracks over and over. What keeps you playing is the variety of cars you're able to purchase and the leveling system. Hopefully more tracks become available as DLC to keep things fresh. As you progress, you do participate in other events other than straight races such as Chase, where you're racing against 1 or 2 other cars with traffic in your way, Bowllng, where there are pins on the track that you have to knock over to gain a specific amount of points and Signature Events where you're racing against all Mustangs or something similar to that set up. These events try to keep things fresh and although you do end up playing alternate versions of the courses, the lack of tracks does become noticeable.

Graphically, this game is beautiful. The cars looks spot on and the environments are great to look at. The damage that vehicles take is a nice touch and can sometimes deter you from hitting a wall you otherwise wouldn't care about; although I don't think I've gone through a race without hitting another car at least 2, 3, 4, or 10 times. You can customize your car almost anyway you want. You can upload your design to the game and others can download your creation. Customization comes in the form of paint jobs, rims, decals and body kits.

Overall I'd give this game a 8.8 out of 10. It's a great launch title and a game I've invested a lot of time in already. Despite the lack of tracks in the game, it's still fun to play and it will keep you occupied.

SERIOUSLY... AN AMAZING REVIEW. THIS RIGHT HERE FULLY EXPLAINS WHAT I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT. I THINK THE DRIVATAR IS PRETTY DAMN COOL; I READ THIS AND STARTED LAUGHING THE WAY A BABY LAUGHS THE FIRST TIME HE/SHE PLAYS PEEK-A-BOO... THIS FEATURE IS PRETTY DOPE! I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INTO CAR GAMES AND I CAN SEE MYSELF PLAYING FORZA (IN ADDITION TO BURNOUT-MY FAV). BUT IT SOUNDS GREAT AND OF COURSE WHAT ALSO SOUNDS GOOD IS THAT IM ASSUMING THERE IS SOME MULTIPLAYER MODE WHERE I CAN PLAY ONLINE AGAINST OTHERS/FRIENDS AS MOST OF THESE GAMES DO.. GREAT REVIEW... REPPED ACCORDINGLY!

AS FOR THE "CONSOLE WARS" I CAN SPEAK FOR MYSELF WHEN I SAY I THINK IT MAKES SENSE THAT PPL ARE "DEFENDING" THEIR PURCHASE BECAUSE PPL HAVE JUSTIFIED WHY THEY ARE SPENDING ON A CERTAIN SYSTEM. THIS IS VERY LOGICAL AND MAKES SENSE PARTICULARLY WITH A GUY LIKE ME WHO CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY TWO SYSTEMS AND DOES NOT PLAY GAMES THAT AGGRESSIVELY ANYWAY. THUS, THE DEBATE OVER WHAT SYSTEM IS BETTER ENSUES. I LIKE IT, AS STATED BEFORE, BECAUSE IT GIVES ME A DECENT LOOK AT WHY BOTH SYSTEMS ARE GOOD OR BAD. I DO AGREE THAT SAYING THE XBOX IS NOT "MORE OF A GAMING CONSOLE" IS A BIT FAULTY WHEN THE SYSTEM CAN PERFORM THIS MAIN FUNCTION JUST AS GOOD AS A PS4 (HOWEVER, I DONT OWN ANY SYSTEM YET..BUT EACH CONSOLE WAS PRIMARILY DESIGNED TO PLAY GAMES..NO?) BUT INEVITABLY, I ALSO AGREE THAT IT COMES DOWN TO WHAT SYSTEM HAS EXCLUSIVES YOU LIKE MORE AND WHAT CONSOLE YOUR FRIENDS CHOOSE. AND IM GUESSING THE FRIENDS THING MAKES SENSE TO ANYONE WHO PLAYS AGAINST THEIR FRIENDS OFTEN.

CALL IT A CONSOLE WAR.. CALL IT STUPID... BUT I CALL IT INFORMATIVE. EVEN THOUGH SOME ARGUMENTS ARE JUVENILE... I WIND UP LEARNING SOMETHING MORE FROM THE BACK AND FORTH. GOTTA LOVE NT.

Dynamic weather is now a necessity for racing games?

Or could it be that people are looking for anything to detract from a game that most people seem to enjoy as is?

Yes in 2013 "next gen" I feel weather changes should be included and part of the racing experience

Last edited:
Yes in 2013 "next gen" I feel weather changes should be included and part of the racing experience

Okay...that's fine. I'm sure there are plenty of racing games out there that have clouds and fog for you.

Just know that if you're letting that keep you away from Forza, you're making a gigantic mistake.

^^^ His main reason are 1080p and Sony exclusives for the PS4. If anyone wants to save themselves 13min.

1080p isn't a big deal for me, and Sony exclusives aren't that great in my opinion. They are all graphics over gameplay in my opinion

I wouldn't say aaaallllllll ...

I agree with the point you made about Sony creatings world, etc .. I feel like that only applies to games like Heavy Rain, Heavy Rain, and Journey.

There's a lot of great exclusives on Sony's side that have great gameplay LoU and Uncharted 2.

I'm not sure what exclusives are looking like from here on out, but there's no denying there will be great games on both sides.

I will be buying a One first, but I will probably pick up the PS4 down the line.

Last edited:
I got 2k going....started my career, wasn't exactly expecting an RPG experience in a ball game, but is interesting...please tell me I'll get better because at the moment I SUCK....lmao I'm surprise my team hasn't cut me yet....to top it off I get drafted by my least favorite team in the league...the Utah Jazz :smh:

Back
Top Bottom