• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
oyDQacJ.jpg

I guess 2K Games' DLC practices have...evolved.

PEEN1Yv.gif

MS can push all these late 2015 titles into 2016 if it'll mean that we get some kind of Gears Collection this year.

I don't know anything about Scalebound but I doubt it'll do massive numbers. Platinum Games never really sell a lot for some odd reason. I would like to finally get some information on it though. I don't see them topping Bayonetta.

Certain DLC I just don't understand. Like do people really buy these packs that boost stats, give you new skins etc? I think the only DLC I've ever paid for was Gears 2 map packs (I bought em all and didn't buy any from Gears 3 because I deployed later that year).

they can't cannabalize the other games though. Black ops 3  W@W2  is already gonna take a chunk outta halo 5. Don't wanna have gears competing between those 2

Gears 4 is looking to be the big game for Fall 2016. Any remaster would either be this year or early next
Fixed 
nthat.gif

they can't cannabalize the other games though. Black ops 3 W@W2 is already gonna take a chunk outta halo 5. Don't wanna have gears competing between those 2

Gears 4 is looking to be the big game for Fall 2016. Any remaster would either be this year or early next
Fixed :nthat:
Ehh black ops is the bigger name

The rumors have been that they are going full on titanfall with it. Having mechs, future weapons etc

The rumors have been that they are going full on titanfall with it. Having mechs, future weapons etc
I was actually afraid that after Advanced Warfare the other CoD devs would make that shift to "Titanfall-ish" gameplay. Easy pass for me. I don't think AW is a bad game at all but I can't play more than a few matches without getting bored with it.

I don't know about that. With the FB post on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor and the picture that the Treyarch dev tweeted with the roman numeral II and a bunch of morse code, I'm almost certain we'll be going back to WWII. 

I don't know about that. With the FB post on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor and the picture that the Treyarch dev tweeted with the roman numeral II and a bunch of morse code, I'm almost certain we'll be going back to WWII. 
Eh it's not gonna be ww2 again. Not with treyarch at least. Maybe slegdehammer
Next go around

Also cod has been in decline and BO2 was their best selling version. They aren't gonna go back to ww2 after getting more and more futuristic

Next go around

Also cod has been in decline and BO2 was their best selling version. They aren't gonna go back to ww2 after getting more and more futuristic
Halo do you know? And it would be better for the devs to differentiate the games by setting them in different times to give each dev's game it's own unique feel. I can't see Treyarch staying with BLOPs and if they could solidify a good WW2 game that would certainly attract a good amount of players because I think many people are getting tired of the modern stuff or futuristic yet modern feeling shooters now and would like a return to WW2

It might just be what I may be looking for in Treyarch to do but a good WW2 shooter forthw next gen sounds :pimp: to me

I'm just going by
Next go around

Halo do you know? And it would be better for the devs to differentiate the games by setting them in different times to give each dev's game it's own unique feel. I can't see Treyarch staying with BLOPs and if they could solidify a good WW2 game that would certainly attract a good amount of players because I think many people are getting tired of the modern stuff or futuristic yet modern feeling shooters now and would like a return to WW2

It might just be what I may be looking for in Treyarch to do but a good WW2 shooter forthw next gen sounds :pimp: to me
im just going by what every person who normally leaks stuff and it's a consensus that's its not ww2. But we'll see

Less Halo gripes and more MW 2 appreciation lol.

I just want to play for Nukes again, loved that challenge.

They MW2 was so :smokin

That game, not COD4, officially ended Halo's reign at the top

Best COD campaign, Spec Ops was an amazing addition, and even if it was unbalanced as hell the multiplayer was the most fun I had with any COD

Last edited:

They MW2 was so :smokin

Best COD campaign, Spec Ops was an amazing addition, and even if it was unbalanced as hell the multiplayer was the most fun I had with any COD
Yes. Modern warfare 2
Gears of war 2
Halo 3

Make up the trinity of Xbox 360 MP games

They MW2 was so
smokin.gif

COD4 set up the downfall of halo and MW2 solidified COD as the best FPS on the market 
pimp.gif

Is evolve worth the money?

Wanna get a new game haven't got anything since sunset

I did not enjoy the beta and every stream i've watched today looks just as boring as the beta was

Great games wroth checking out -

Forza Horizon 2
Far Cry 4
Dying light

Back
Top Bottom