Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
You guys know how I can get my Xbox to stop asking me to put my password in every time I turn it on?

I already have save password on. It used to log me in to live automatically but it randomly started asking me to input my password every time I turn it on

You guys know how I can get my Xbox to stop asking me to put my password in every time I turn it on?

I already have save password on. It used to log me in to live automatically but it randomly started asking me to input my password every time I turn it on
i have to do this to EVERY time i unglugg my xbox because my damn controller decides not to link up with my system.

Ex: i turn my controller on and it will stay on but not turn on my xbox. I unplug the system and i than have to type in my WIFI password to re-connect EVERY TIME

Really annoying

I see I'm not the only one who experiences these things sometimes. I figured maybe it was because of the gamesharing.

Never have to enter mine either. I know there's an option to have it happen every time you boot up.

Weird thing though, my data has to sync for my games every time I play something.

My Xbox does all kinds of weird stuff i.e. controller not syncing with the console, digital downloads not working, having to quit and restart apps. I play my PS4 a lot more so it doesn't bother me as much as it probably should.

my console doesnt do any of those weird things... no password... no syncing issues... no controller issues.

and I:

-Game share very heavily (I think my last count was 52 installed titles... including DLC for numerous games.. mainly CoD )

- Have 2 hard drives plugged into it

- Have 1 Elgato HD60 plugged into it

- Use my Kinect every session

- Hard wire that bad boy with my ethernet

- Hard wire my controller in (sometimes i go wireless if they start getting tangled with my astros)

Almost every hole is filled (no cable) :lol:

I had ONE issue ONE time and I returned it with my warranty and got a brand new one the same day :lol:

My warranty expires later on this coming december so I'll make sure i'll need to replace it again before then :lol:

Yeah I don't think the issues are common. Now that Kinect is another story for me. That damn thing has never worked "the way it's intended to work" for me. My success rate for "Xbox On" is probably less than 10%. I don't even bother with it no more. As long as "Xbox record that" works, I'm good.

Speaking of "Xbox record that", I notice if I record a gameclip from my iPad via SmartGlass it'll record a full 60 seconds as opposed to 30 seconds. Anybody know why the console can only record 30 seconds?

Yeah I don't think the issues are common. Now that Kinect is another story for me. That damn thing has never worked "the way it's intended to work" for me. My success rate for "Xbox On" is probably less than 10%. I don't even bother with it no more. As long as "Xbox record that" works, I'm good.

Speaking of "Xbox record that", I notice if I record a gameclip from my iPad via SmartGlass it'll record a full 60 seconds as opposed to 30 seconds. Anybody know why the console can only record 30 seconds?
What works for me is when I yell the word XBOX!! and pronounce the word on like auhn

Between both consoles I don't even keep up with the updates. Half of the stuff is stuff that you should have already had. Glad to know there's a controller update though
laugh.gif

Between both consoles I don't even keep up with the updates. Half of the stuff is stuff that you should have already had. Glad to know there's a controller update though
laugh.gif
The xb1 has been updated so much that now, the feedback forums are littered with nit picky requests.

http://xbox.uservoice.com/

"Improve Achievement Notifications"

"Please do a Poker game with using our Avatars."

"Please dont bring Killer Instinct to PC"

"Change Games with Gold to be fair to the gamers who willingly purchase content"

"Ability to pair phone w/console displaying incoming text & calls"

So many useless/dumb feature requests.

They sound like entitled yelpers.
mean.gif

Yea its a known issue since launch but it seems to be getting worse.
Eddie-Murphy-Is-Not-Sure-About-His-Approval-Head-Nod.gif

Between both consoles I don't even keep up with the updates. Half of the stuff is stuff that you should have already had. Glad to know there's a controller update though :lol:
The xb1 has been updated so much that now, the feedback forums are littered with nit picky requests.
http://xbox.uservoice.com/

"Improve Achievement Notifications"
"Please do a Poker game with using our Avatars."
"Please dont bring Killer Instinct to PC"
"Change Games with Gold to be fair to the gamers who willingly purchase content"

So many useless/dumb feature requests.
They sound like entitled yelpers. :smh:
Yea its a known issue since launch but it seems to be getting worse.
Eddie-Murphy-Is-Not-Sure-About-His-Approval-Head-Nod.gif

And before you say well these are before the update here are some people who posted after the update

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/25...simply-fix-the-controller-disconnect-issue-pl

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=980096&page=3

It went from a few isolated reports from launch to a more wide spread issue. I know because after the update my cousin still gets disconnected even after updating one new control and his launch one. Just because it doesn't happen to you, it doesn't mean everything is peachy.

And before you say well these are before the update here are some people who posted after the update

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/25...simply-fix-the-controller-disconnect-issue-pl

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=980096&page=3

It went from a few isolated reports from launch to a more wide spread issue. I know because after the update my cousin still gets disconnected even after updating one new control and his launch one. Just because it doesn't happen to you, it doesn't mean everything is peachy.

You posted unclear info. I've had that happen to me 3 times. All of which were when I was in the preview program.

Enough info to make a conclusion?

"Yea its a known issue since launch but it seems to be getting worse."

In that xbox link you provided, it stated that controller stability was addressed.

Given that, how did you come to the conclusion that said phenomenon was getting "worse?"

You've regularly made snide remarks about anything xbox related. Both in here and the ps thread.

Your bias is evident.

My brother owns a ps4, 360, and a 3ds.

The only bias I have is a Forza Horizon bias.

That would be kinda cool
roll.gif
cable boxes and macs already do that, so I'd prefer to see some features that are new or that enhance gaming experience.

What features do you guys want to see in the future?

All the features I wanted are there. The only feature I'd like is music playback without having to have the media player app snapped.

Other than that, everything is peachy to me.

Last edited:
Music playing in the background, size and location options for snap window, downloading from browser to Xbox or HDD, fix party chat.

Please, please fix party chat.

Back
Top Bottom