Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'll probably cop BF this week. It was pretty damn fun and it's refreshing. So many games to play so little time. I miss being in college and hs, all I would do after I did my work was play and hit the gym now I can only play for maybe 2 hours that's it. If I go longer I'l be unproductive in anything.

I need to hear more info on that 2k Sports Football game.. we've been dying for another NFL game. Madden will outsell it but who really cares.

I need the lords of 2k to give me all the info they can and videos to go along with it.

I need to hear more info on that 2k Sports Football game.. we've been dying for another NFL game. Madden will outsell it but who really cares.

I need the lords of 2k to give me all the info they can and videos to go along with it.
They're saying that it's gonna be released in July and exclusive to Xbox and windows 10.

Check out the last 2-3 pages of this thread
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=853717&page=100000

If you guys had to pick one, grand theft auto or hardlin?
Both. Two different games. All I played this weekend, I can't draw a line between the two. Both mad fun, both better with friends. If u haven't played GTA V yet, plenty of hours to get out of it. Mad missions, old and new. BF is faster, mad stuff to unlock online, haven't played the story yet but BF always has good SP.

I really enjoyed GTA V on 360. Played it non stop for a couple of weeks when it came out. Not too much replay value imo though, but I'm sure the heists and other new stuff on the XB1 are great too.

Just finished the hidden gem that is The Darkness 2.

5/5

It's The Sopranos, Borderlands, and Shutter Island wrapped into one.

If you guys had to pick one, grand theft auto or hardlin?
gta v, more variety.

Last edited:
I'VE BEEN PLAYING GTA V FOR 2 DAYS NOW AND IT'S ****ING AMAZING. I'VE BEEN MISSING OUT ON THIS SERIES. CONSIDERING THE LAST GRAND AUTO I PLAYED WAS ON PLAYSTATION 1. :lol:

Bruh the Heists are A1! Well worth the wait! It's like a Heat, Ocean 11 type crap for some, others are just staight up killing missions. Like a hood version of a Destiny Raid and more rewarding, at least you know you going to get money unlike Destiny you hope to get good gear. You can challenge your squad also like don't die and finish the whole heist together to get extra money.

I can't even get excited for 2K football, I think their NBA game has been subpar for like the 3-4 years. Last good 2K imo was 2K11.

They're saying that it's gonna be released in July and exclusive to Xbox and windows 10.

Check out the last 2-3 pages of this thread
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=853717&page=100000
image.php

[thread="568750"]finished all the heists :nthat: [/thread]
[/QUOTE]
I was doing the bank robbery last night, one of my dudes in my party stinks on the motorcycle so we wasn't getting away smh. Man the shoot out is too trill.
[/quote]

[thread="568750"]finished all the heists :nthat: [/thread]
I was doing the bank robbery last night, one of my dudes in my party stinks on the motorcycle so we wasn't getting away smh. Man the shoot out is too trill.

My friend is the same way. When we got to the motorcycles we had 1.243 million, I tripped and dropped 6Gs :lol:

Then 3 of us got to the mountain with the 1.243 intact and he got shot up and then crashed into a tree. We ended up with 1.022 million.

Son single-handedly dropped 220Gs smhhhh

Last edited:
[thread="568750"]Official Xbox One Won Thread Halo Out Now The Chief Is Back Sunset Overdrive Out Now/28290#post_22867224​[/thread]
[/quote]

[thread="568750"]Official Xbox One Won Thread Halo Out Now The Chief Is Back Sunset Overdrive Out Now/28290#post_22867224​[/thread]
My friend is the same way. When we got to the motorcycles we had 1.243 million, I tripped and dropped 6Gs
laugh.gif

Then 3 of us got to the mountain with the 1.243 intact and he got shot up and then crashed into a tree. We ended up with 1.022 million.

Son single-handedly dropped 220Gs smhhhh[/quote]
roll.gif

That''s why we called it a night, we lost mad money, gonna try again tonight at least make it with over a million. On the last run I had him riding on the back on my bike but then my other boy got shot down.

I am def down to play them again, I was gonna shoot u an invite yesterday but I saw u was in Setup already so I didn't bother.

Back
Top Bottom