Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Mortal Kombat X Official Shaolin Trailer

Joint looks brutal..

I'm pretty desensitized to violence but some of the things in this trailer had me like [emoji]128550[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128543[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji]

How do I put my Xbox to download this from the smartglass app that way it's already done by the time I get home?

I downloaded smartglass app for XB! for my Android Galaxy S4.

How can I do what I saw some others in here do where they go on the smartglass app and the XB1 automatically downloads it while I'm away?
Search "fast and furious" in the app. The Forza free dlc should pop up.

In order for you xb1 to download while you're away, you're xb1 would have to be in "instant-on" mode. You'd need to set this up on your xb1, it can't be done through the app.

You'd go to settings>power&startup>instant-on.

Anything you download from the app would then be dled to your xb1 while you're away.

Also if you're gamesharing, whatever you download would be downloaded to said person's xb1, instead of your own.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]If any one was going to play, BFHL is currently on Double XP weekend.[/COLOR]

Just grabbed borderlands

Anyone feel like helping a noob get on, add me. I'll be on after 6pm

GT RILLO561

[h3]  [/h3]
[h3]BY B IS FOR BRAVO  - 1 HOUR AGO[/h3]
When we released our most recent update, we mentioned that the team was hard at work on next month’s update, and seeing as April is drawing near, we’re checking in to provide the latest on The Master Chief Collection. Let’s get into it.
[h3]CONTENT UPDATES[/h3]
We’re pleased to say that this month’s update has normalized and improved matchmaking, and we’re looking forward to delivering additional updates that address top community items and requests. Our next CU, which is on track for delivery in April, will address a variety of issues across the game, including specific improvements to ranking, new quit and betrayal penalties, and more as we prepare to roll out ranks to additional playlists. We’ll provide more about what’s included as we get closer to the release of the CU. As always, full patch notes will be released once the CU becomes available.
[h3]PLAYLIST UPDATES[/h3]
The team continues to build out additional experiences, and is also working to update team sizes for select playlists. This evening we've rolled out an update for the Halo: CE playlist that changes the team size from 2-3 players to strictly 2 players, and will be monitoring the playlist for a day or two to ensure that the settings are acting as intended. Based on results and feedback, we’ll be looking to update team sizes and player counts across existing and upcoming playlists, including Team Doubles, as we get closer to the next update. Lastly, SWAT and Team Snipers will both make a return into the rotation in the near future, and we’ll continue to evaluate playlist data to determine which playlists become permanent additions.

I’ll be back with the latest on MCC, details about Season 2 of the Halo Championship Series, and more soon. Until then,

Bravo
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-community-update-3-27-15

Having s ton of fun with borderlands. Much more than destiny. But then again borderlands is closer to skyrim and fallout, an actual rpg with guns. Where as destiny imo is just halo with gear and loot

Also I'm all for next gen ports as long as they are 60fps.i mean there are a lot of games I didn't get to play last gen and even the ones I did, I'd still play if they were 60 fps. Skyrim, batman, kingdom hearts, gears... I'll take them all

Anyway between this and dbz I'll be good for a few months

Last edited:
I imported my characters its so easy for me to rank up people lol I got my infinity pistol still :smile:

But I am enjoying ranking up other classes, so many missions and weapons to farm for.

I'll be back on later if anyone. Wants to play BL

Last edited:
Finally got my girl to upload my save.

pVfqUja.jpg

so ready.

Dusted off my Warriors of Rock drums to prepare for Rock Band 4.

Gaming bliss.
pimp.gif

Is there any way to play a game and open an app like WWE? I can't seem to get it to work for some reason.

Man i havent liked a mortal kombat game since part 3 but system of a downs chop suey playing in the commercial got me hyped

Fast and Furious is basically an extended trial of FH2. Kinda disappointing. 
This is true. I had no intention to play but my son was playing and I ended up taking over. I finished it 100% in probably 2-3 hours. I'm glad it was free because it's not worth $10.

Crazy optic has been getting cooked all day in this tournament play today 1 map away from getting eliminated

Lol I played the f and f just for the 1,000 achievement score.. I'm not a forza guy so to get a feel for the game was cool may pick it up when its dirt cheap.

Dudes guns do 4,368 damage in BL mine does 100..

Back
Top Bottom