• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Why would the new gears come to 360?

People were really considering that a possibility?

360 is going to be 11 years old when gears releases.

Last edited:
When did you first play the single player? I experienced achievements not unlocking, skulls not appearing where they should, saves not working, etc.

DC servers were jacked up in the beginning but it not coming to PS+ doesn't effect the actual game in anyway. The game works the way it was intended to work, Halo doesn't.
I got halo almost on RD. I posted in here about how I didn't want to open it until the mp was fixed, but as you know...

I experienced none of those issues. My point is that campaign has been playable since RD.

Halo's mp didn't.

Halo's sp did.

Last edited:
Is duty serious with this April fools joke ? Every time we EXO its a clown car honk wtf so annoying

When did you first play the single player? I experienced achievements not unlocking, skulls not appearing where they should, saves not working, etc.

DC servers were jacked up in the beginning but it not coming to PS+ doesn't effect the actual game in anyway. The game works the way it was intended to work, Halo doesn't.
I experienced none of those issues. My point is that campaign has been playable since RD.

Nope on release the campaign had issues with crashing to the dashboard,deleting saves, the terminals not working, and im not sure if it was halo 2 but the frames started to dip in certain areas. Most people had to beat the game in one sitting to make sure the game didn't delete also campaign achievements didn't unlock.

took them the fourth or fifth patch to fix the save bug

Last edited:
Nope on release the campaign had issues with crashing to the dashboard,deleting saves, the terminals not working, and im not sure if it was halo 2 but the frames started to dip in certain areas. Most people had to beat the game in one sitting to make sure the game didn't delete also campaign achievements didn't unlock.

My point was that the sp was playable.

None of those issues made the sp unplayable.

Terminals...?

My point was that the sp was playable.
None of those issues made the sp unplayable.

Terminals...?
Deleting saves doesn't make it unplayable? I don't know about you but the only game I've finished it one playthrough was The Order :lol:

Obviously it's "playable" but I don't think its something you want to play.

Last edited:
Deleting saves doesn't make it unplayable? I don't know about you but the only game I've finished it one playthrough was The Order
laugh.gif

I started playing halo mcc sp on 11/20/14, no issues.

1 out of 4 10hr campaigns having that delete save issue, doesn't make the entire sp experience unplayable.

Deleting saves doesn't make it unplayable? I don't know about you but the only game I've finished it one playthrough was The Order :lol:

I started playing halo mcc sp on 11/20/14, no issues.
1 out of 4 10hr campaigns having that delete save issue, doesn't make the entire sp experience unplayable.
1 out of 4? It happened to me on the first game, should I just skip the first game and go straight to Halo 2. I prefer to play my games in sequence, especially if they are connected. It is what it is tho, your MCC experience was flawless, mine wasn't.

343 was still the biggest screw up last year :tongue:

I take it back my issue with halo sp was thinking i could complete them on heroic, solo.
Switched to normal so fast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom